**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

You decided to not go anywhere and just wait inside after that encounter. Just waiting until Calvin and Luis came back.

Of course dating Alastor and now being forced to be with him, comes with a creepy detective assuming your with him.

When really your not murdering with him.. but hiding his secret.

She really needs to stay away from that detective, if he even really is one! He didnt even show his certification that he was official.

Maybe she should start carrying her pocket knife around with her more, but after what happened in the alley, she was too traumatized to even be by anything sharp.

She sighed, pouring a drink, taking a sip.

The door suddenly slamming open once more, not again.. "Y/n!!! We found some smokin' ladies to help you have less stress on stage!" Calvin smiled.

The random girls I had never seen before in my life piling in, behind the crowd was an old woman using a cane, slowly walking in.

None of them seemed to know what they were doing, she sighed and face palmed herself.

"Ok, Calvin. What the hell?" She said confused, looking over at Luis. He shrugged and smiled.

"Look, Luis just said it to make me feel better, he actually didnt know any ladies so I asked some random women on the street if they'd like to dance tonight." Her boss smiled nervously.

"Ok... this is fine." She panicked, pacing back and forth. She just didnt want them to make a fool out of themselves up there, and if they messed up, she would blame it on Calvin.

Y/n looking over at the women worridly, "Calvin, I swear, if your uptight, egotistical, pink suit wearing ass makes these girls embaressed or get laughed at. I am gonna rip your blonde hair out and make Luis a hat out of it." She threatened. (Shes a girls girl🙏😍)

He smiled and stepped back, "hey, I like my pink suits! And don't worry~ I didnt pick them just because I had no one else. I get you wanna defend your girls or whatever, but buisness calls." He smiled and laughed, walking past.

She scoffed, sometimes he can be a real jerk. Y/n walked up to a girl around her age, "Hey there, miss. Did you wanna do this or did he pay you to?" She smiled worridly at her, knowing calvin was probably just using all of them to save his sorry ass.

The dark skinned woman rubbed her arm nervously, "well, he said he'd pay me good if I danced. But I really don't know how!" She said worridly.

Of course he pulled some shit like this. You smiled at her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Whats your name?"

"Maybel." she smiled.

"Maybel.. how pretty. Well, I can teach you how to dance before you get to go on stage! Im so sorry you got dragged into this." You laughed nervously, taking her hands in yours reasurringly.

"Thank you.." Maybel's face softened to a more comfortable one.

After teaching Maybel how to do some basic Flapper moves, the others caught on amd Calvin finally had a show for tonight.

It was around 8PM and y/n had already gone up on stage, Maybel was the last one to go up on and she seemed nervous.

You stood in the crowd in a spot where she could see you and gave her a thumbs up, nodding with a smile.

She smiled back and exhaled, the music beginning to play and she started.

Honestly, she was a natural! Beautiful singing voice and danced wonderfully!