✡ Penthouse Party ✡

6:25PM

You woke up feeling very nauseous, barley remembering the event of last night..

Thanks to Angel...

"Y/N!" The white spider said excitedly, barging into your room.

Speak of the devil.

"Ughhhh, what??" You groaned into your pillow.

"I have to go to this event with Val but I don't wanna go alone.. the other V's are gonna be there and y'know..." He smiled and played with his fingers.

You smiled, "Sure I'll go, just give me a minute." You slowly got up.

Angel nodded and left, seeming relieved.

As you sat up, you started to gain your conscious back..

Alastor said Goodnight my love!?

Your eyes widening and heart thumping fast.

He actually still loved you back!?

Then you thought of how hungover you are currently and that you needed to go to another party event thingy with Angel.

You lazily got up and walked over to the vanity in the room, sitting down.

The door opened again, the spider poking his head inside. "Oh yeah, another thing, Val said if I HAD to bring a plus one, that they needed to follow dress code and color. So he gave me this dress in your size." Angel shrugged his shoulder, and threw it towards you.

You sighed and smiled as you caught it, Angel leaving as you held it up to you.

Where was this event at that this dress was this fancy? Especially it being from Val... Gosh you hoped it wasn't him trying to see you and offer you a job or something.

This would be the first time you even met Valentino too, and Vox.

Luckily Velvet was somewhat cool, so you didn't mind her.

You didn't feel like driving all the way back to your house so luckily this room and the vanity had some makeup and whatever else you needed to get ready since it used to be your old room when you stayed there.

You did your hair all nice and pretty and makeup (ofc, all optional if you do makeup or not.) and did some extra stuff like putting on matching jewelry, ect.

(Some time later)

Angel swung the door open again, "Angel! You have to knock, what if I was changing?" You shook your head at him with a smile.

"Sorry babe~ I'm just so excited for it, only because you going." He smiled and came up to you.

"You look gorg though, doll!" He pinched your cheek playfully.

You smiled, "Thanks Angel~" you stood up and looked over at the dress lying on the bed.

"Where are we even going that I need to wear a dress this fancy?" You glanced over at him.

"Oh, it's some stupid overlord shit, and some important people too. It's gonna be hella boring but Val insisted I go to make him 'look good' or whateva. I really don't want to but I begged him to let me take a friend. It's gonna be up in some fancy penthouse and demons just talking about money and shit the whole time." He began explaining.

"Now don't get me wrong, I love money! But man, it's just a bunch of stuck up little whiney bitches in there, all prisses." He groaned, taking over your vanity chair and slumping down in it.

You giggled, "Well at least you have me. And I'm surprised I wasn't invited! Aren't I an important person in hell?" You spoke, going behind a folding screen and changing into the pretty dress.