✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧

You let go of Alastor and brushed yourself off slightly embaressed.

"Can you tell me who that man is and why he has been following me around? God, you hide so much from me! I love you, but I feel like you don't love me back!" She finally said, her heart spilling in front of him.

A tear sliding down, she looked away.

"Dear..." he frowned and grabbed your shoulder, pulling you in for a hug. Automatically you bursted into tears.

"There there, I knew you couldn't even last a day without me." He chuckled.

In a way, you werent sure how to take it. Did he mean that you were desperate to always be around him, or did he know about this detective guy and your saftey?

She pulled away and wiped her eyes, "Who is he Alastor." She said a bit more stern.

He smiled at her, "We cant talk about that here, and I promise I love you. Ill be more honest, I promise." He said, and you again couldnt tell if he was telling the truth but it did sound real.

She nodded. He lifted her chin and kissed her gently, she missed that feeling. He was right, she couldn't go day without him.

She took his arm and they walked out of the radio station together, the fog not as strong as before.

"Being, who I am.. comes with crazy people who assume the worst," He laughed as if he wasnt crazy and is the worst.

He continued to speak in a hushed voice as they walked down the sidewalk, "I murdered his brother because he pissed me off." Alastor said in a more brooding, intimidating voice. She was suprised a bit at him cursing since he had never gotten truly mad enough or had she ever even heard him swear!

She nodded, listening to him explain the whole thing.

"So I killed him, he thought he was better than me and tried to humble me, Anyways- Now his brother, john, the detective, has a strong belief it was me. He's right, but he has no evidence." He smiled, knowing johns brother is gone and that he will never be able to catch Alastor.

"If you had told me sooner dear, I would have killed him for you.." he smiled at her.

It made her a little sick in the stomach to here it, but in a way.. she found it romantic he would do something for her like that. Not suprising though since he killed all the time.

She looked down and smiled slightly, not knowing if it would be ok to show her slight apreciation for that.

"Im sorry I didnt.. I should have." She looked back up at him and they stopped walking, stopping in front of a flower shop.

"Dont stress about it love, how about you come back with me and we can go back to normal?" He smiled and opened the door for her to the flower shop.

"Yes, I'd like that." She smiled and walked in, feeling happy and light weight again. He made her happy, even if he is physco, he was good at loving her.

He also seemed to be way more comfortable saying he was serial killer and all that stuff around her.

She walked around, looking at all the different flowers, they smelled nice and pretty.

Alastor walking around the flower shop as well, but in a different area, probably searching for the best ones. The perfect ones that she would like.

He saw these purple flame dahlias, they were more of a deeper purple color and had red too. Beautiful.

He picked those up, and asked the cashier lady to make a boquet out of those for him, he then walked over to y/n, her back turned to him as she smelled the flowers.