✡ Finale ✡

(Just so u remember the dressAlso play the song at the singing part :) )

Also play the song at the singing part :) )

You and Angel went off by the bar to get Val and the V's some drinks like he asked.

"So, are you enjoying the party so far?" You glanced over at Anthony who was ordering the drinks.

He shrugged as the bartender went off and made them, "I guess so, it's really nice here. But I do think Val overdressed you.." he smiled.

"I agree, but I did add the boa since I usually have one." You smiled, helping Angel grab the alcoholic drinks.

"Always a show off, huh?" He laughed.

"Oh whatever." You nudged him slightly.

"Ugh, but did you see how all over you he was? He always does that shit to any new person he meets, I'm glad you're smart enough though to not fall for his lazy tricks." He rolled his eyes, clearly having had enough with Val.

"Yeah-" you got cut off from agreeing with him when a man approached you two.

"Your Mrs. L/N, aren't you?" A tall grey and green spider looking man approached you.

It was zestial, one of the most powerful and oldest overlord. This was the first time you've ever met him before, and even Angels eyes widened at him approaching us.

"Good evening Zestial. Yes, I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you sir." You smiled, curtsying because you weren't sure if he even had hands to shake under his cloak thing.

"How formal of you." He nodded in approval.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I have came to request a performance of you." He smiled.

He knew that you sing and everything? No way THE Zestial knew who you were and what you do. AND he was requesting a performance from you?!

There was no stage to perform on though, but you could make do?

"Oh, what an honor! Of course, I would love to." You smiled and nodded.

Angel still stood there baffled.

"Thank you." He spoke and walked away, a little stage suddenly appearing in the middle of the room with a microphone.

Everyone looked around and at the stage curiously. Hm.. seems like he figured out there was no stage, how kind of him to put one there though.

You and Angel set the drinks down on the V's table as the three of them looked up curiously, watching you walk over to the stage.

Angel sitting back down beside Valentino, careful to not anger him and just have a good time.

You took the steps up on the stage and stood in front of the microphone. Some "awes" and "wows" emitting from the crowd as they took in your dazzly, angelic look.