**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Calvins eyes widen as he heard what you said, Alastor went around you, quickly grabbing Calvins arm and dragging him inside.

The blonde struggling in his grasp as you Alastor closed the door, he tried to yell and struggle away and hit Al but he kept him away.

"Love.. didn't you say to be a bit more rational?" Alastor looking at you, letting you know that he wanted to kill him and should, but knew that your job and money mattered to you since thats what the whole world was about now.

You needed money in order to survive, everyone did.

You put a finger on your chin, looking away and thinking.

Calvin looking like a squirming kitten as you both ignored his desperate attempt to escape Alastors grasp.

"You sick woman!" He yelled, alastor giving him that look he gave to people that made them scared immedietly. Calvin shutting up quickly.

Alastor looking back over with a smile at you, "ok.. how about, we make a deal?" You glanced over at al with a smile and looked back over at Calvin.

Alastor holding him steady. "You wanna make a deal with me? Pff and if I break it?" He laughed. Alastor tightening his grip on Cal's arms, making him wince.

You pulled out your gun that you kept on the side of your thigh where your garter was that held it in place.

"Trust me. You wont." You aimed the gun right at his head.

Your boss' eyes widening, he glanced over at Al then back at you and back at Al, "SHE HAS A GUN!?"

"OK OK, FINE." He put his hands up and sank down slightly, "what do you want!?" His voice shakey.

You approached him and tapped the head of the pistols barrel against his lips, "You keep your mouth shut about us, I keep my job, and in return you get to live. Do we have a deal?" She tilted her her head and smiled, sliding the gun up to his forehead.

He nodded yes frantically, his eyes darting up to the gun. "Yes! Yes! I promise, im sorry!"

You put your hand out for him to shake, his sweaty hands taking it and shaking it.

Alastor chuckled at Calvins fear and how quickly he gave himself up to you, Al let go, Calvin quickly running out of the house.

The two of you looking over at eachother with a wide smile, "You like making deals a lot huh?"

"Thats the first time i've made one in front of you?" She looked him up and down suspicously, crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Oh.. uh-" he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"So you were stalking me that night that man tried to cheap out of his deal?"

"Uh- I- darling no!" He laughed, blushing nervously as she had caught him.

"Right, Al~" she smirked, pinching his cheek and walking over to the kitchen to make something to eat.

After eating something quick and changing into a Flapper dress, you grabbed your purse and began to head out, putting a coat on.

Knock knock

"Y/n! There you are!" Maybel hugged you tight. Your eyes widened but a smile came on, "Oh.. im sorry May.. I was.." you smiled worridly, Alastor looking over curiously.

May sighed, "I figured.. the way you talked about him.. I knew you two were inseperable- but its ok, no need to apologize. As long as your happy." She smiled.

You sighed releived, happy to not hear her scolding you.

"Thanks May, your the best friend anyone could ask for." You hugged her once more.