✡ Radio Demon ✡

(Play the song when shes singing)

"Oh there you are! I was lookin' for you everywhere! Look at that dress! You look stunnin' girl- Anyways, you have to be on stage in 20 minuets, so don't go 'round gossiping too much, alright?" Velvet came up too me hugging me tight and throwing a bunch of words at me.

You nodded and smiled in response, she was always very hyper, maybe because shes young? Shes very into social media and that kind of stuff, but you only did this because she was the nicer one out of the V's.

To no suprise, you got a bunch of looks coming in due to the revealing dress that you wore. It was new to you, and new to everyone.

Y/n made her way around the pretty classy club to say hi to some important people she knew.

"Rosie!" You smiled and hugged her.

*Gasp* "y/n! I had no idea you were performing here tonight! And wow, that dress is very unlike you!" She smiled, hugging you but admiring the dress you had on.

"I know.. but angel insisted I wore something 'out there' for tonight." You laughed and smiled.

"Well you look lovely." Rosie nodded.

You two talked a bit more before you headed back stage. I guess it was similar to a club because it had music, but it had a stage for performers as well. Mostly everybody here was dressed well, not too formal, but not 'skimpy' either. There were a couple drunks, but mostly everyone had class and manners here.

It reminded you of some speakeasys you went to and the one you worked at when you were alive.

You sighed thinking of how you had left May behind. Oh how you regretted it..

But you still needed to figure out how you died, how did everyone else know what got them here, but you?

You shook your head and went on stage as the crowd began to quiet down and lights turn on.

As soon as your heels met the surface of the stage, all eyes on you, causing gasps and whistles and clapping to occur.

It made you smile knowing you made other demons happy.

The live jazz band off to the side beginning to play the song,

"Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good"

"Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree
You know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good"

"Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me
For me"

"Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh, freedom is mine
And I know how I feel"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life"

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me"

"And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
I feel so good
I feel so good"

The dancing you did and the beautiful singing coming from your mouth made the crowd fall silent in admiration, the crowd of demons and sinners then whooping, clapping, cheering, whistling- everything for you.