✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧

June 21st 1929

Its been a week since her and Alastor had stopped talking, but just as quickly he had broken up with her, she had been coined the name Vòlè Kè by the papers. (Heart Stealer in creole)

She was all over the front page of papers and she had only killed one person! It was all for him too, but now, as she found herself stalking a third man from the dark shadows, she now did it for the thrill, to release her anger.

This man she was stalking upon was earlier hitting his wife. Men like that don't deserve to live.

Grabbing her knife out of her pocket and switching it open, walking out across the street. It was yet another late night where she had told May she was out doing other things..

The man smoking a cigar outside of a bar, his lady ran home crying.

The man watched her approach him, the knife hidden behind her.

She didnt even need to say anything to him to make him fall into her trap. "Hello there miss, you look quite darling tonight. Why don't we go back to my place and I could show you a good time?" He smirked at her.

She stared the man up and down with a seductive, hypnotizing look. "Oh, you think a man like you could approach such a woman so boldly?" She wrapped her arm up around his neck, pressing her body close to him.

He stared down at her with a smirk, putting his hand around her waist.

"Most woman like my charm." He laughed, blowing smoke out over her head and putting it in her mouth.

She took it, using her free hand to puff it and blow it in his face disrespectfully, "Thanks, but you don't own any charm." She said, changing from her bimbo demeanor a malicous, disgusted one.

Taking her knife out and quickly slashing his throat.

The mans eyes widening as he began to gurgle, slumping down against the wall.

She stabbed the knife into his stomach, keeping him up against the wall with her hand on his shoulder.

"What?" She smiled, taking the knife back out of his stomach. Blood sputtering and dripping from his mouth as he stared at her in horror, he was still barley alive.

"I don't look darling still?" She smiled at him, giggling a bit manically before letting go and letting him fall against the wall, sliding down against the floor.

They weren't too much out in the open, but enough that she could still risk getting caught. The bar pretty empty so she'd just have to be quick and made sure the coast was clear before she began her surgery, carving his heart out, placing it beside him.

Then finishing off her art work with a signature bloody heart on the wall beside him.

Y/n clasping her hands together, tilting her head with a wide smile at the body, "Gorgeous~."

She wiped her knife spinning around to walk away, her heels clicking against the ground.

You walked into an alley to change clothes, then made your way back to Mays house.

"Where have you been?" May crossed her arms at her.

"Im sorry, I've been out trying to relax at the Drum.. after everything.." She smiled, hoping she'd buy it. (Drum: Speakeasy)

"Quit the nonsense. This is the third time this week your out this late!" May said worridly.

"I know, I apologize. But I assure you, I haven't been out doing silly things." You smiled reasurringly, giving her a hug.