✡ Friends ✡

This was a lot to comprehend.

So techinically.. you sold your soul to him without knowing?

That was fucked up.

"You- what? What is wrong with you!?" Y/n approached him closer, grabbing him by the collar of his coat and pulling him down.

Her eyes burning into his with hatred.

"Dear- please.. don't you like that we're together now?" He spoke, his smile never faltering despite how rough and angrily you gripped his collar.

"No! You made me give you my life! And now you own it without my consent! You think i'd like that?" She tugged on it more.

Charlie put a hand on her shoulder, y/n let go and back off, crossing her arms.

He dusted himself off, "I- Im sorry..." Alastor finally said, his smile now starting to slowly fall and a saddened look on his face.

He did seem to show a little regret now.

*Crunch*

Everyone was looking over at Angel who was eating popcorn, "What? This is good~" he smiled, crossing a leg over the other and sitting back in the couch.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "let's go talk like adults then." She then turned and began walking up the stairs.

Alastor nodded and followed, making his cane disappear out of thin air and crossed his arms behind him.

Once you reached the top and opened the door to the balcony. You sighed, leaning on the railing.

Many thoughts running through you head but at least you knew how you died.

Still, you needed more answers.

Alastor approached quietly, looking at you curiously and with regret.

"Did you.. ever love me?" She looked out at the red streets of hell, then at him. Y/n tried her best to hold back tears, though she knew secretly she was still just the 22 year old girl who had first met him and fell deeply in love.

"Of course I did, did you ever doubt that?" He titled his head, genuinley confused.

"Yes, all the time.."

"I had no idea... I apologize. I must have been the most blindest man you've ever been with.." he chuckled to himself.

"Yeah.. you were.." she looked down, her fingers lightly tapping the railing. It felt a bit awkward and weird talking to him so vulnerably.

He must have felt off too since his demeanor and smile were less radiant.

"I guess I tried making it up on our wedding day, when I bonded your soul with mine. That's part of the reason why I wanted it to be secret too. Although I know you would have loved one of those big fancy, dreamy weddings." He smiled and looked away.

"I would have.. but I guess I understand. You had a weird way of showing your love if what your saying is true." She spoke and stopped leaning on the railing.

"It is all true. I was afraid. And I was jealous of you. I acted like a kid up there. My ego constantly getting the better of me. If I could talk to that version of myself now, I'd tell him not to mess up so bad."

You felt a sting in your heart from his words. A positive sting, he seemed to be genuine, as his smile came back. Not a forced one though. And when you guys were alive, he would never be this vulnerable, and seemed to be taking your words to heart.

He admitted he didn't know how to love, but he really did love you.

That was all you've been longing to hear.