**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

April 5th, 1933

A few days after the wedding, people began to figure it out that you two were now husband and wife.

But it had already been 3 years since you guys married and everyone was used to it now.

Luckily they still hadn't found out your biggest secret.

You still werent on good terms with Tony yet, and haven't talked to luis much either. In fact, you hadn't even met his baby!

Calvin was still being a dick, you and May sat in a little bakery early this morning gossiping about him.

"I have some tea~." May smiled excitedly, cupping her little tea cup.

"Go on, spill!" Y/n smiled back.

"So, you know how much we both hate Calvin.. I was thinking that we could start running the speakeasy ourselves!"

What? Woman rarley ever ran their own buisnesses! And Calvin would put up a fight, he wouldn't let go of that place so easily.

"Now I know what your thinking, 'May, Calvin is a well known white man. How could we possibly even do that?'" She began, sipping on her tea.

"Mhm... go on?"

"I have some dirt on him, I caught him making out with another man backstage! Im not saying we out him to the public but he went against his own rules!"

You thought about it, "Thats true.. I mean it was obvious that he was gay.. but his rules specifically say 'your not alpud to do any funnt buisness with others in the building.'" You agreed.

"Right! So.. hes an asshole, pays us good for some reason.. but we could really make a change! Its not the 20's anymore, we could be the owners of Louisianas first ever woman-runned speakeasy!" She said out loud joyously.

Other people stopping their quiet. Chatting and looking over with raised brows. May giggling embaressed and cleared her throught, taking a sip of her tea.

You smiled drank your own drink, "I agree. We'd have to do it today though so he can't say your lying since this happened yesterday. Make sure you got the rules out in front of him too."

"Yes, it'll be the perfect plan, and then, we'll be the rich white men." May smiled.

The both of you laughing together, gaining another odd look from the customers inside but you ignored them.

Flappers always got a bad rep even though they were literally the best people ever to be around.

You two finished your drinks and sweets and walked outside to work.

"So, hows the marriage been?~" He dark brown eyed woman asked.

"Oh, its been lovely! Theres this thing with him though.. where he like.. I dont know, I dont wanna make him feel uncomfortable, but we havent had sex at all.." you looked away, not knowing if you were oversharing your guys' relationship.

Mays eyes widening, "Maybe his dicks small..." she whispered jokingly.

You blushed and playfully pushed her, "No.. hes very open with me, he would tell me if it was. But maybe i'll try again tonight since we're married?."

In todays society, you'd get scolded if you haven't had a kid with your husband as soon as you got married.

You werent worried about having kids and didnt mind not listening to rules, you were just worried he was not talking about something important.

You wanted him to feel completley comfortable with you, and despite knowing him for 4 years, you still felt he hid things from you. But you loved him, and he loved you.