✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧

Y/n chambered her gun, looking at it with malice intentions. Sliding it into her tights under her dress.

It was 10:00PM and May was already in bed, asleep. She had arrived home a little bit ago. The lights in the house dark, everything quiet.

Y/n crept carefully down the hall, she knew that Gina would be on her way home as well, May only got home quicker because they lived so close to the dress shop.

Y/n had no doubt that she would catch Gina, as she had been stalking her, making sure that tonight went smoothly.

Of course, she was right. She stepped out of her house, turning into an alley, preying on her victim.

Y/n had already killed a few people with her gun now, still pefering her knife but when needed, at least she knew how to shoot.

She knew exactly which way she'd turn, which moves she'd make, and in a flash, y/n reached her arms out as Gina passed up the alley, scooping her into the darkness by her pretty little dress.

Gina was a taller woman, flailing, panicking, but y/n was stronger. She held her tight, pressing the knife up against her neck.

"Help! Help me!"

"No one can hear you, miss~" y/n smirked, giggling in her ear a bit psycotically.

"No one will ever be able to hear you again."

Gina letting out a scream but she was instantly silenced, slicing her neck clean open with her steel blade.

You cut deep enough to decapitate her, blood spurting out of her neck.

Her head falling to the ground with a thud. Her head rolled out towards the darkness, stopping in front of a pair of dress shoes.

"Bitch." Was all you muttered out, her headless body collapsing to the concrete ground. You glanced up, noticing Alastor staring at the head with a smile.

A smear of blood on you face and clothes.

Ginas body flat on the ground a pool of blood spilling out, forming a puddle between Alastor and you.

You both stared at eachother, both of you covered in blood. Him in his own victims that he had killed that night, and you covered in her blood.

She calmed her breathing, her knife hanging by her side in her hand as she stared at him. Her brows furrowed down in anger and annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" She looked him up and down. She was covered in blood, similar to how she looked when she first murdered John for Al.

"You kill woman too?" He asked shocked, looking you up and down.

She smirked, shifting her weight to her other foot, crossing her arms and lifting her hand that held the knife up towards her. She tilted her head and knife in the same direction.

"I go both ways." She smirked, a bit of an unerving look on her face still.

He smiled back, a look of pure admiration and love filling his eyes. He stepped over the head, towards y/n.

"Your still wearing the necklace." He smirked, his eyes darting to the necklace he had bought her on their first date.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, tucking it away.

"Dear, I wanted to apologize."

He wanted to apologize? No way
He really thinks he can just come strutting back into her life after messing her up this bad? She's a murderer now because of him! She's done things she's never wanted to do, Because. Of. Him.