**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n coming back to the exact spot they were in, not finding Mimzy or Alastor anywhere. Oh no, where did they go?

She set the drinks down on aedge and head to the exit door that originally led them up to the rooftop.

A sudden hand on her shoulder before she could push the door open.

"There you are!" Al said in his cheery radio host vlice.

She felt a bit releived seeing him, but still suspicous and scared. "Hey Al, wheres Mimz?" She asked, looking over to the drink where she had set them.

Of course someone sat down right where she put them and spilled the over the eddge.

"She left early, didn't feel good. But nevermind that, sha'll we dance?" He smiled and held his hand out.

She looked around, worridly, a turning in her stomach. A bad feeling.

"Uh, I dont know Al.. Im really worried about her-"

"Y/n." He said in a bit of a harsher tone causing her to dart her eyes back at him. She exhaled and nodded, taking his hand with a small smile.

Maybe he was telling the truth. Lets just dance tonight.

Even after the night of dancing and weirdness, she somehow felt even better then when she was at the beginning of the day.

The two laughing and smiling with eachother as he walked her home, the late night moon draping over the town.

"Thanks Al, I had a great time tonight." She smiled to him as she stood in her doorstep.

Giving him a quick kiss on the lips and waving goodbye, she closed the door as he turned to leave.

Timeskip (3 months later -May-)

"Ugh, Calvin, we need to find another flapper!" I groaned and sank in my chair of the backstage room after a long night of dancing and singing.

"Ever since Mimzy went missing, theres been a ton of stress on me. I mean, how have they also not found her?! She went missing 3 months ago!" I frowned.

I remember when she was first declared missing, I was with Alastor in the station, he hugged me as I cried.

Its horrible, we were best friends. And all the other flapper got these huge oppurtunities to dance all around the U.S

I did too but I declined since I'd like to stay here in New Orleans, but we havent gotten any new Flappers so its just been me all 3 months. All these extra hours but getting extra cash made it just a bit easier.

Calvin sighed, pushing his blonde hair back in stress as well, "I understand, y/n. Maybe I can try and hire some from other states, none of the other flappers here in town or even in Louisiana fit our criteria." He said and looked at his clip board of possible candidates and other important boss stuff.

I sat up and glanced over at the poster of the lady in shorts thats been sitting on my vanity eversince that day.

"Cal, I'm gonna go now." I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Wait, what?! No, you still have another show to do!" He said panicky.

I put a hand on his shoulder, "you can sing, just go up there and put on a dress. Give 'em a show." I teased and smiled, leaving the room before he could yell at me.

The sun beaming bright out today, but it wasn't too hot. I had also grabbed the poster from my vanity, looking at it in my hands as I walked down the side walk.

"Dont worry Mimz, I'll wear those shorts just for you." You whispered to the poster as you walked to the nearest trendy clothes store.

Trying to smile as she walked in, upset that she would have to wear the shorts alone. But she knew that if Mimzy were here, she would be rooting and cheering her on.