✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧

Its been a week since that happened and she's veen trying to avoid Alastor at all costs until she had a moment to try and process her suspicions.

Was he a murderer? Did he kill him just for her? She couldn't be sure of it. And what was he doing at her house already? It was scary how on time he was, right before that man was about to hit her.

She shuddered at the thought but also from the cold as she walked down the empty sidewalk, trying to snuggle more into her fur coat. Looking at the night sky and snow falling on the ground.

A small package in her hand as she headed to radio station. She needed to drop of this part that her brother luis needed for some machine in there. It was now inevitable to see Alastor. She could ignore him but she couldn't ignore the feelings she had for him.

Technically they weren't dating though, but she felt they had a connection to eachother. Even if he did scare her a bit.

Her gloved hand gripping the door handle of the radio station. Opening it and walking in. No one at the receptionist.

She walked up the stairs and entered the room that said AIR ROOM, as her brother worked as the manager for Alastor. Or mainly just in general of the machines and stuff.

She opened the door, of course Al was on air, and he had stopped talking for a moment. Noticing her walk in, his little smile growing a bit bigger, then continuing to talk on his show.

She entered the room Luis stayed in, managing everything, and handed him the box.

"Oh, hello Y/N! Thank you for picking this up for me. I really needed this part." He gave her a smile.

"How have you been sister? I havent talked to you in a while, well ever since the dance. Are you and Alastor really a couple?" He bombarded her with questions.

She felt her cheeks warm up slightly, remembering how sweet he has been to her eversince they met, maybe she was just overthinking everything about him. But something dark definetly lurked whenever they were together.

"Oh no, not at all! We were just messing around that night." She brushed it off with a smile and flicking her hand downwards in a motion that said 'Don't worry about it'.

Luis seeming suprised, "really? Alastor made it seem real." He laughed

"Yeah, hes a good actor? Isnt he?" She smiled, then that made her think. He had even convinced her that night that they were a thing, obviously they werent. But damn was he good at it.. a bit too good at acting.

"Well he's been talking to me about you, saying how you missed your dinner date. Dinner date? How were you not gonna tell me about that?" He asked me, making me realize I had completley forgot about it after what happened that night.

But he didnt reach out to me either.. maybe I missed his calls or just didn't run into him. I felt bad.

"Oh... right.. I completley forgot about that.. how dumb of me! Ill make it up to him tonight." She smiled.

"Good, because you made that man look upset, even with his cheery smile he always has on." Luis laughed.

"So then, you two are seeing eachother?" He continued.

"Oh... im not sure, it was his idea! And I promise to tell you all about it the next time I see you." She smiled.

"Alright, good. Then you should be on your way. Its already dark out and I want you to get home before the louisiana ripper gets you."

"Louisiana ripper? Is that they're calling the killer now?" She questioned.

"Yup, makes him more scary sounding, no?"