✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡

*THUMP*

Y/n's eyes slowly opening. Pain from the fall, tiredness, and an aching sore all over your body, making you groan.

The sky around you red, and passerbyers looking very unusual, yet they didn't stare at you like how you did them.

Where were you? This must have been a dream.

Fires, screams, drug selling, blood, crimes, and more random things happening around. No one stopping anyone.

You wanted to call out for Alastor because he was the last person you were with, no matter how much you hated him, he was the one you'd look out for first.

The cracked, uneaven sidewalk underneath your heels, making it difficult to stand up from the ground.

"This ain't the 1920's bitch!" Some demon looking guy sneered and laughed as he walked past you.

What? What year was it.. where- this has got to be hell.

But did she truly deserve to be here?

She did kill a ton of people... and married a murderer. God, she felt disgusted even thinking about him, anger boiling inside her.

She only ran to him when he got shot, out of instinct. But why'd he get shot? And how did she die? She had so many questions.

She picked up her dress and walked to the nearest building.

It was a bar, a red shade of bricks, mostly everything down here was a red shade. At least in the area she was in.

She entered, peeking around, the bell dinging as she entered. It was weird walking into a bar, these were mostly banned in Louisiana, hence why speakeasy were mostly on the down low and people scolded Flappers.

The odd looking creatures inside not paying any mind to her presence.

Y/n walked up to the bar, the bartender glancing over, "Hey! Move bitch! Your blocking the TV!" She turned around, some shorter demon with a mustache getting angry at her.

She furrowed her brows down at him annoyed, it must have been her hat, or may she was really just taller than him.

She looked over at what he pointed to, "A TV..?" She repeated. The moving picture mounted on the wall was much thinner and flatter than the ones she was used to.

"Im sorry sir, Im not yet accustomed to your obsessions." She smiled and turned back towards the bartender.

The man huffing annoyed, he seemed to have a short temper.

"Excuse me sir, where is there closest place with kinder people?" Y/n closed her hands together, resting them on the counter.

"Kind people? Your in fucking hell miss, you better get used to it." He laughed, wipimg down a cup.

Her face falling annoyed, ok, she clearly died and was in hell.

"Well no shit, I can see that." You replied blandly and tilted your head at him as if he were stupid.

He cleared his throat, "Up the hill north, theres some stupid little redemption hotel. Lucifers daughter runs it, shes the nicest you can get down here." He said bored.

"Thank you." You smiled and nodded at the man, leaving the bar.

Sure enough, to your left, there was a giant, dazzling hotel, seperated from everything.

It really stood out, and you thought it was gorgeous.

As you got closer to it, the name became visible, Happy Hotel.