✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧

Her lungs pounding against her chest quickly as she ran away from the scene. Her breath unsteady, throat dry.

THUMP

"Ugh.." she stopped running and stepped back, looking at what she bumped into. Her hand against her head, tipping her hat back up straight.

"Alastor??!" She said startled, her chest heaving up and down and she quickly calmed herself to not look off. Although there was no point in that since he had clearly seen her running and out of breath.

"Whats wrong?" he lowered his brows at her worridly, grabbing her shoulders gently to steady her.

"I- uh, im sorry but.. ill walk home myself. I just.. I need to be alone right now." She said to him, giving him a worried face back, but worried for herself.

She walked past him, looking down as she held the collar of her coat tightly. Leaving him alone on the sidewalk as it snowed.

He didn't chase after her though, he just stood there, watching her walk off hastily.

Alastors POV

I watched as she walked off, she looked like she had just done something.. something she shouldn't have.

She looked scared. The way she left the radio station so quickly too, its like..

He shook his head at his thoughts, he was overthinking it. Alastor put his hands in his pockets and walked the opposite direction of her.

How he got on the other end of the sidewalk from her so quick and found her? Dont ask. He works in mysterious ways. 😏

But as he headed back towards the direction of the radio station, he saw some police men gaurding and blocking off the alley way.

Walking past with a raised brow, he peeked over the shoulder of one of them. His face darkening slightly.

A body? That wasnt something of his doing. too... messy...

Y/ns POV

She entered her house quietly, "oh god... fuck..." she muttered. Her heart still beating out of her chest.

Oh no, and she had that date tommorow! Shoot, life really wasn't going her way.

Time skip

After taking a nice hot bath, she got into some pajamas and slipped under the covers.

Staring at the ceiling in her dark room, she couldnt sleep.

Goddamit. What an idiot.

She should have just turned herself in and told them it was an accident. Maybe if she had and gone to the police station, she could put on an act and act like a pure innocent woman.

Because if she did go and do that and act like bimbo, they definetly would have sided with her and let her off the hook.

But it was all set and done, put into place. Lets just hope you dont run into any other unfortunate accidents.

Eventually falling asleep in the late hours, waking up to a bright glowing sun through her sheer white curtains.

She stretched, the events of the past night not fading from her memory the slightest.

Alastors POV

Today was the day of their date, he had to make sure it was great.. despite his grim thoughts he still had of manipulating or killing her.

He got ready for the day, un able to shake off the mans body they pulled out of the dumpster. The blood trail was in the shape of a heart, how is that possible?