✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧

SWOOSH

Running quickly through the woods away, trying to get back to the house in time before he got back home. The black cat running beside her through the forest as well.

"Shit shit shit." She said to herself and climbed back over the fence, the cat jumping over and hiding behind the shed.

She brushed herself off and exhaled, walking to the back door opening it.

Alastor stood in front of her with a smile.

"Find what you were looking for?" He tilted his head at her, an evil glint shining over his eyes through his glasses. His grin wider, more malicous.

Her face falling and heart sinking down. She was right.. he did kill Mimzy..

"Alastor, why?" She said scared and sad, breaking down in tears, backing into the door. She would have tried to leave but she knew he would easily catch up to her.

He walked up to her, grabbing her wrists gentley, ensuring she wouldn't run away. "Mimzy couldnt keep a secret, so I made sure she would never tell one again. You can keep secrets, right? You wouldn't tell on me?" He said in a manipulative tone.

She nodded in fear, "I promise." Y/ns voice shakey. You should have listened to your gut feeling when you first met him.

"Perfect." He smiled and leaned down hugging her, giving her a kiss on her fore head.

She didnt hug him back, her eyes wide, tears sliding down silently. She couldnt move, didnt know what to say or do.

Yet she still felt something in her heart for him still. Why did her heart still love him? But her brain told her no.

Y/n felt that if she left she would be his next victim though, so she stayed.

"Why dont we go to bed now?" He smiled at her, taking her hand.

She took his, thinking about how he now messed her whole life up.

This is so fucked up.

The Next Day

Sleeping beside a serial killer that night felt completley weird and uncomfortable, you pretended to be asleep until he was. You stayed awake for at least an hour until you could actually get some rest.

She stretched and woke up, Alastor not beside her. You walked down the stairs after getting dressed.

Stopping on the stairs, seeing him talking to the cops at the front door. The cops glancing over at you and looking at Alastor, then pointing at you.

He nodded and smiled over at you, gesturing for you to come down. Al putting his hand on your lower back and giving you a kiss on the lips.

Y/n was sure it was all an act and cover up, but the kiss felt good and real. Unfortunatley it was from someone she knew the truth about now.

She turned to the two men at the door wearing long navy blue trench coats with police caps.

"Good morning Officers." She smiled at them, Alastors hand around her waist.

"'Morning ma'am. May we ask you a couple of questions?"

"Yes, of course sir."

The man on the left nodded, "we found a body 50 yards from this property. It was badly decomposed already so we presume it had been there for a while. Do you know anything about it?"

Her face dramatically falling, she did truly care and miss Mimzy, but with Alastor here and the cops on top of it, she had to lie. If she told them about Alastor, he would probably do something bad.