Chapter 405: Changes in the Situation and the Movements of All Sides

Solan City.

Phoenix-Tail Flower Chamber of Commerce.

The atmosphere in the spacious hall was exceptionally oppressive. It was like the dark clouds before a storm.

Windsor looked at the figure that aged and sat in the mechanical wheelchair before her. The old man remained silent for a long time.

She could feel the decay that came from his body. It was like an old tree was about to wither and die, with no chance of revival.

Time… There wasn’t much left.

The old man had lived for ten years without a heart in a wheelchair and had once torn an ancient red dragon to piecesPeim noticed the sadness that hid in Windsor’s eyes.

A smile appeared on his face. He forced himself to be alert and spoke slowly in a tone that sounded like a lamp that was out of oil.

“Girl, don’t be sad. I can still hold on for a month…”

He released a long sigh as he spoke. A hint of relief flashed across his eyes.

“You’ve done well this month.”

“Your arrangements have exceeded everyone’s expectations”

Windsor took a deep breath, her tone somewhat stubborn.

“Teacher, we still have a chance.”

Peim shook his head.

“My body is clearer than yours It’s already too late.”

“In the past two months, I’m afraid thousands of grace mainland overlords have accepted missions”

Windsor was silent.

The old man didn’t expect a response from the other party. He looked out of the window with his turbid eyes.

“Crimson Moon. It should have risen by now.”

“The last day of December. Let those false gods tremble in fear.”

“I hope to see this scene before I leave this world.”

Determination engulfed Windsor’s eyes.

“This day should have come long ago. The Crimson Moon will illuminate this decaying world!”

As soon as she finished speaking, she seemed to have thought of something and slowly said.

“Teacher, I’ve already passed the message to Lord Richard.”

Peim’s eyes revealed a subtle emotion when he heard this name.

“Imprison a god. This bold little fellow is surprising.”

The corners of his mouth curled into a smile.

“Bring him to see me when he comes.”

“Grace mainland overlord seemed to look for Crimson Moon? I hope Crimson Moon won’t frighten him after he has learned about it.”

Windsor thought of that outstanding and unforgettable figure and did not speak.

Could he bring about the desired effect?

She wasn’t sure, and perhaps no one knew

Outside the central plane.

In the endless void.

In a mysterious area impossible to pry into.

A divine battle that was enough to shake the central plane broke out.