Chapter 576: The Ell Players Association Is Just a Gift?!

Windsor paused. She didn’t mention what she had prepared for Richard.

Her eyes moved slightly. She looked at Dark Valkyrie behind him.

“What a unique power…”

“You are only one step away from becoming a legend.”

“There’s no need to rush to break through. Carefully comprehend the power you have now. When you feel that it’s enough, you can break through.”

“Legend is another domain. The more solid the foundation, the greater the benefits one will receive after reinforcement.”

She waved her hand as she spoke. A fist-sized red crystal appeared in her hand.

“If you’re willing to accept the power of the great ancient ones, you can absorb the energy sealed inside after you break through to transcendent…”

Dark Valkyrie looked at the elegant figure before her with a solemn gaze.

She sensed a danger ten thousand times stronger than the Grand Duke of Frostwolf in Solan City’s lady before her.

She would not have the slightest confidence in winning if the Grand Duke of Frostwolf attacked with all his might, but the lady before her was like a god walking in the mortal world.

Just a glance was enough to make her soul tremble uncontrollably.

That was not a mortal at all.

Compared to him, the legendary ascetic Grand Duke of Frostwolf was like a grain of rice compared to the bright moon.

Dark Valkyrie did not answer but turned to Richard.

Richard opened the attribute panel and glanced.

[The Stone of the Ancient Ones]

[Level: Special]

[Description: One has sealed the surging power of the ancient ones inside.]

Richard’s thoughts spun. He slowly nodded.

“Thank you, Chairman Windsor, for your gift.”

Dark Valkyrie nodded slowly. She cupped her hands on her chest and took the red stone.

She felt a surge of power as powerful as the sun when she held it.

An ancient aura accompanied it.

It could wipe dozens of streets around it.

Windsor’s expression softened.

The gift was a signal that Richard had accepted it. That meant that he could get involved with the ancient ones.

She did not know that something must have drenched the god’s ancient tree in blood on the day of the Crimson Moon. It had absorbed a lot of the power of the ancient ones and obtained benefits.

Moreover, this thing was a gift. It would be a waste not to take it.

Windsor’s mood improved a little. She did not stay any longer. She led the few of them into the main building of the Phoenix-Tail Flower Chamber of Commerce.

She took the alchemy elevator to the office on the top floor. Windsor sat elegantly on the sofa by the window.

The sofa with a white wool cushion immediately caved in under the pressure of her perky buttocks.

Her tight-fitting red dress became even tighter when she straightened her back. Her shockingly voluptuous figure perfectly revealed her feminine charm.

Richard sat across from Windsor and stared at her.