Chapter 510: My Teacher Is Transcendent And He Is Here!!!

“Are they here to hunt gods?”

The moment this thought arose.

That meatball-like chubby player subconsciously wanted to deny it. “What level of existence was a god?”

The overlord of this world, he was the well-deserved ruler.

His single glance could destroy a city.

They would not dare to have any disloyalty towards god’s remnant soul, even if the Heavy Shield Guild had transcendents to rely on.

The difference was simply too enormous!

The meatball-like chubby player saw the stone statues of the dead creatures slaughter the level 15 evil half-murlocs like lambs before he could confirm his thoughts.

The guests must have such an ability.

At this point, the doubts in his mind became even more intense.

“Who is this player?”

“How could he possess such powerful strength??”

He took a few deep breaths and suppressed the fear in his heart.

He said slowly.

“Big Brother, no matter which mission the demon chooses, I don’t think we’ll become enemies… The Heavy Shield Guild likes to deal with experts like you.”

He fixed his mind and said as calmly as possible.

“Guild Master Panen is a transcendent’s disciple and generously respects the strong…”

These words were tricks, but the essence beneath was to use their guild master to frighten and intimidate them and remind them what kind of enemies they were if they decided to run against them.

“The Heavy Shield Guild is spearheaded by and nurtured transcendents!”

The meatball-like chubby player finished speaking, and the figure on the undead dragon’s back said with a playful tone, “Oh? A disciple of a transcendent! That must be terrifying!”

‘Was that fear?’

The meatball-like chubby player revealed a smile uglier than crying.

‘Why didn’t I sense it?’

He was about to respond when the blurry figure on the undead dragon’s back said again, “Clear out these barbarians!”

That shocked the meatball-like chubby player.

He turned oblivious before he could deliver the order to counterattack.

Something happened in the next moment.

‘Whoosh!’

The undead dragon flew above them and suddenly opened its huge mouth.

The Blood Dragon Breath gushed out from his throat. A tongue of fire dozens of meters long drawn out under the high pressure.

Then, the dragon hero’s A-rank skill convexed the barbarian troop behind him.

‘Thud!’

It was like a flamethrower shot an ice statue, and the pot of oil caught it. It was like cold water dripped into that seething pot. The barbarian troop instantly melted.

The iron tower-like warrior did not last a second before it turned into blood.

The undead dragon hero in front of him attacked, and hundreds of dragons two sizes smaller behind also attacked.

The shattered dragon wings flapped and stirred up a strong airflow.

These evil lifeforms swooped down from the sky, and hundreds of tongues of fire covered the ground.