Chapter 527: Qingqiu, Open Your Eyes and Look, This Is The Fire Elemental Lord T

“Boss Qingqiu, the Blazing Flame Guild started a live stream again…”

Richard was in the middle of a troop discussion with the city’s higher-ups. He turned to the players who had reported.

He waved his hand to let the discussion continue and opened the forum.

He clicked on it and saw the Blazing Flame Guild’s live stream.

The live stream room was open to everyone. The guild could use the live stream room to transmit information, and the opponent could also use the live stream room to understand the enemy’s situation.

That was a fair thing anyone could use.

Richard’s eyelids twitched as he looked at the four billion viewers.

Each person would only need one unit of rare resources to make a fortune if they could collect tickets.

What a pity.

At this moment, the image showed the determined expression of the streamer from the Blazing Flame Guild. Behind him was a forest made of frost and snow. One couldn’t tell where he was just by a look at the image.

However, the words of the other party surprised him.

This guy had boasted about Lion City and his strength all this time and had not mentioned the Blazing Flame Guild’s attack deployment this time.

The other party wasn’t an idiot. He knew he couldn’t reveal crucial information. However, even if the other party said his plan in the live stream room, it might not be credible. Who knew if the other party was deliberately confused?

“Boss Qingqiu, what plans does the Blazing Flame Guild have?”

This scene also confused other players.

Who would keep bragging about their enemies?

Richard smiled after a moment.

“Do you think that defeating an enemy so strong that it almost suffocates you will earn more reputation? Or do you think defeating a weak enemy that doesn’t even exist will earn more reputation?”

A few of them were deep in thought.

They regained their senses. The female player was the most indignant.

“Is the Blazing Flame Guild surely going to devour us?”

“Although the other party was a top-tier guild, they couldn’t possibly look down on them, right?!”

They had the support of Qingqiu, this top-notch big shot!

Richard’s eyes flickered.

“Looks like they have something to rely on…”

He turned to look at the side as he spoke. The little centaur stood before the French window in the hall. She smiled as she looked at the clouds in the sky through the glass window.

She would puff and fog the glass from time to time. Then she would draw all kinds of strange patterns on it. She would repeat this action when the fog disappeared.

This transcendent boss had never known what worry was.

“They probably know about Emily’s existence.”

The players were shocked.

“Didn’t Lion City seal off all contact with the outside world? Did a player sneak in?”

“Some time ago, we caught a spy of the Raging Blood Duke.”

“I’m sorry,” said Tundel with a tone of self-blame.