Chapter 541: Brutal Battle - Killing Transcendents with a Level-19 Body

The difference between level 19 and transcendence was something that even a boss would find difficult to bridge.

However, at this moment, the situation had changed subtly. The transcendent dragon descendant hesitated because of a wisp of aura and did not dare to use all its strength.

Kratos was its opponent and burned its soul.

It was typical for dark lifeforms to sacrifice one’s soul for power.

The wrath was a high-level demon of the abyss. That gave birth to Kratos. That was the purest dark life form.

The dark soul eater obtained power that exceeded the limit of level 19 when it burned its soul.

The pressure on the transcendent dragon descendants under this change suddenly soared.

It felt that Kratos’s battle axe contained the power of a landslide every time the dark soul eater swung it.

The transcendent dragon’s expression turned solemn.

However, what worried the transcendent dragon the most was the aura it had just sensed.

One could not detect where, although it had already disappeared without a trace.

However, the transcendent dragon knew the hidden enemy could pose a fatal threat.

The unknown was the most terrifying.

Kratos did not dare to use its full strength under the threat of the transcendent dragon that attacked at any moment. It feared its sudden charge out from behind.

The pressure on Kratos became weaker with fear in its heart.

On the other hand, it had let go of everything!

The dark soul eater would die with its soul burnt.

There was only one chance to hunt!

The dark soul eater would exhaust all its strength and attack. It was like it would die for each swing of its battle axe.

The ground had already split apart inch by inch. It covered an area of a thousand meters like a spider web.

The aftermath of the battle between the two was as terrifying as a natural disaster.

The dracons suffered a vast blow and did not dare to approach the center of the battlefield.

That made the players’ hearts race.

Especially when the two main characters occasionally left the center of the battlefield, they revealed traces of the battlefield. That made them even more excited.

Too fierce!

They had expected transcendents to be powerful. But they did not expect the level 19 hero to be so powerful!!

“It was too f*cking fierce!”

“That was a transcendent!”

The hero could hold the ground until now. Their attributes matched!

The sharp-eyed female player suddenly pointed at the stone door at the bottom of the obelisk and whispered as the battle intensified.

“Did you see that? Several soldiers surged out from inside. The number of dracons outside was almost a troop.”

A few of them immediately turned their heads when they heard this, and their expressions changed slightly.

Kratos had cleared half of the dracons on the field. But they formed whole again.

The dracon corpses on the ground had all disappeared without a trace.

“These dracons which guarded the obelisk could resurrect?!”