Chapter 450: Tower Clan Blessed by the Will of the World

The plane power was near its end… The evil god would turn its gaze back here…

These two sentences contained a massive amount of information.

Richard pondered, and the vast figure approached.

He narrowed his eyes.

He focused on the seven to eight meters tall vast figure.

The vast figure’s body was bare, and only its pants hung at its waist.

The muscles on its chest bulged inch by inch. Its veins were like small snakes that wriggled on its flesh. The slim fats in its body could embarrass those bodybuilders to death.

Its arms were thicker than its thighs. Thorns grew from its wrists to its arm. That made the figure appear brutal.

It had no neck, and its head was smaller than an ordinary human’s. The bulging muscles on the back of its neck directly embedded the head. Vigilance and resistance flashed in its tiny eyes.

‘Bang!’

‘Bang!’

The ground shook, and tiny stones jumped out with every step.

No one can imagine what kind of damage one could deal when an enemy attacked.

They were more ferocious than wild beasts.

Tower clan.

Richard’s gaze was faint.

He curiously opened the figure’s attribute panel as it gradually approached.

[Popov Black Tower]

[Hero Unit]

Level: 19

[Potential: A]

[???]

[???]

Exceptional energy protected the figure, and Richard could no longer detect additional information.

“Level 19 hero.”

Richard raised an eyebrow.

“Good heavens, this dungeon was a top-notch hero. The void weaver that protected the temple was at this level. And the Tower race that appeared now was also at this level.”

In the outside world, one could only go to a big city like Solan City to find an A-rank.

“I would only go to a big city like Solan City.”

In the wild, one could only explore those top-tier maps with a lot of danger to find an A-rank hero.

The dungeon was called the gods’ graveyard. One wouldn’t consider it a nightmare for anything.

Richard pondered on the dried river.

Those players dared to come here.

‘Bang! Bang!’

The vast figure before him slowly stopped.

It dimmed the light on the ground.

That still made people feel like shadows shrouded them even though the sun did not shine on the ground.

The vast figure fixed its bright tiny eyes on Richard.

It said slowly, “Human from the outside world, please state your purpose for coming.”

The other party spoke a unique high-level language. The syllables were simple but obscure.

One could only understand the vast figure’s language through the spiritual transmission attached to the high-level language.