Chapter 509: That Player Is Here to Hunt for a God?!

Richard chose Mission 2. That was to prevent the gods from escaping. He stared at Vermin, the land of the broken laws still in the water below.

His tone was cold.

“Follow me… Charge in!”

“Would they want to rely on the players’ strength to escape? I’d like to see the players they can summon. How many attacks could they withstand against the Twilight City troops?”

He finished speaking, and Alves swooped down from the sky.

‘Puchi!’

It plunged into the water, and vast water droplets splashed up.

The troop behind also dived.

The undead troops didn’t need the air, food, and so on that ordinary had to consume.

That characteristic allowed the undead troops to maintain sufficient battle power in extreme environments such as high temperatures, underwater, and extreme cold.

Diving underwater was no stranger to Richard.

In the first instance dungeon, he had controlled the sand to form an underwater boat to avoid the enemies’ siege.

The troops quickly descended and arrived before the bubble.

The closer they got, the more pressure from the bubble they felt.

It was the aura of high-level lifeforms. It penetrated deep into the soul and was unavoidable.

The lifeforms inside the giant bubble at this moment also sensed something strange.

The evil half-murlocs that guarded the arm of the god in the central square raised their heads and looked at the sky with their black eyes.

They looked through the giant bubbles and saw figures that looked like giants that were thousands of meters tall.

******

The Northern Barbarian Empire gave rise to the Heavy Shield Guild. As a top-tier guild, it had absorbed more than 1,000 players.

Moreover, because they only recruited powerful lords, those players who lost their territories did not have the right to enter their doors. Therefore, the overall strength of this guild was exceptionally mighty.

The Heavy Shield Guild would still rank among the top guilds even if their headquarters were in the capital of the Barbarian Empire, where many guilds gathered.

The Heavy Shield Guild’s most famous Guild Master was Panen, other than the 1,000 lord members who could mobilize hundreds of thousands of troops at any time.

This top-tier player was praised as the mightiest barbarian by the multitude on the forum and was the reputation of the Heavy Shield Guild. Some people even evaluated his battle strength as one of the top 20 players.

A transcendent barbarian recruited him as a disciple at the early stages of the “Shining Era.” That was why he was very popular.

Some time ago, that transcendent had even brought him into the land of inheritance. He allowed him to change his class to the hidden class–Ancient Barbarian.

Due to that legacy, his level rose from 14 to 17.

That was exaggerated in the context of the mainstream players who had just reached level 11 or 12.

That was the other reason why the Heavy Shield Guild was famous.

At this moment, the mightiest barbarian had reached level 17 and stared straight at the blurry giant figures outside the bubble.