Chapter 568: Huge Impact

“Shining Era”, Year 7001, April 1st.

One must have recorded this day in history. On the same day last year, Twenty billion people on Planet Blue entered the “Shining Era.”

A year had passed, and the initial 20 billion players remained with a little over 10 billion.

The loss was close to 50%.

It was also on this day that countless players sighed with emotion. At the same time, an announcement caused a vast discussion on the forum.

“Ell Players Association Announcement: We officially open the Ell Players [Trading Market] today. The Ell Players Association has opened the first batch of 5,000-dimensional teleportation portals. We have uploaded the location of the relevant teleportation portals. Players can check their regional map to find the nearest teleportation portal.”

The announcement attracted everyone’s attention.

The news of the [Trading Market] has spread like wildfire in two months. All the players waited for the [Trading Market] to open.

Now, it was finally here.

Many players immediately checked the uploaded map to see where the nearest teleportation gate was.

Batches of players set off for the teleportation portal and stepped into Ell Plane afterward.

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] was also one of them.

He was also very curious about the [Trading Market] as the first player to trade with Richard.

He heard the news. He rushed over immediately.

He went through the portal, and his vision returned to the usual. [Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] saw the towering walls of Mountain Range City.

Several guards, towering arrow towers, and ferocious heavy siege crossbows all showed the strength of this city.

He rolled his eyes a few times. He turned his head and smiled at a female player beside him. The female player wore black armor and had a beautiful figure. Her skin was fair and soft. She has a mole at the corner of her eye.

“Sister, Boss Qingqiu was prepared. He didn’t place the teleportation portal in the city…”

[Night Rain Flower Falls] snapped.

“You’re the smartest. Do you need to say more about this basic common sense?”

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] was not bothered by the insult and continued to look around.

The surroundings were still very simple. There were only troops that guarded the teleportation portal. There were only a few buildings.

However, one could see a plan for the [Trading Market].

There was ample space around each portal, so it was no problem for them to transport goods.

It would be enough no matter how they expanded in the future.

This area was near the city wall. It only took about 20 minutes to walk. You could hire a carriage nearby if one wouldn’t want to walk.

“There are quite a lot of people here. But there are clearly less than 5,000 teleportation portals. There should be other arrangements in other directions…”

[Where’s Your F*cking Italian Cannon] grumbled for a while. He waved his hand excitedly and called for a carriage. He got on it with his sister.

“Sis, I wanted to introduce you to Boss Qingqiu. But you declined. Do you have regrets? Boss Qingqiu might not even be interested in you now!”