Chapter 432: God's Ancient Tree, The Birth of the Slaughter Wasp

Richard left the dungeon and went straight to the land of quicksand.

He communicated with the planar power and anchored the fixed spatial rift in the primary area.

The two-way portal to the underground world was close to the land of quicksand.

The god’s ancient tree cleaned up the mess near Sunset City and had yet to return.

The other party will protect these two spatial rifts on the return of the top-tier boss returned.

The spatial rift that led to the Eternal Land was 20 meters long and 10 meters high. One could see from the outside the entire plane.

Richard saw this, and his emotions were sparingly subtle.

This was a plane that belonged solely to him.

Half a year ago, he wouldn’t dare to think about owning a plane.

The speed of his growth had finally caught up with his ambition.

This place would become another center of development for Twilight City.

The agricultural area and the frost grass needed to produce the Black Sorbet would all take root and germinate on this land.

This place would be the perfect shelter in terms of military affairs. He could control the planar power and build an eternal war fortress…

Just the thought of it could make him feel the potential of this plane.

Richard calmed himself down.

All of this required a massive amount of resources.

Fortunately, Twilight City was on the right track.

They would still receive several resources even if they continued to develop step by step.

Richard returned to Twilight City in deep thought after he comforted Bruley.

Richard stood before the city wall and looked into the distance. One could see large patches of blood scattered on the vast yellow sand. The blood caused the sand to solidify into hard blocks and spread out on the ground.

The Twilight City troop dug out the corpses from the yellow sand and piled them together. They piled up into several mountains due to the sheer number of corpses.

The scene looked horrifying and tragic. That gave people a strong visual impact.

The Twilight City troops were composed of undead soldiers. They had no concept of death, nor did they have any fear.

Their morale was low, although they obtained the victory.

Richard looked at the assembled dungeon troops, which only had about five battalions left. He flew over the troops afterward.

He saw the familiar figure appear again, and the eyes of the troop below immediately burned.

That was the legend of the underground world. There was another battle record they admired–slaying a god!

The image of the kobold god lying on the ground like a dead dog was engraved in their hearts. They would never forget it.

It was too shocking.

Richard looked at the rising morale of the troop. He glanced around and said in a deep voice, “To all the heroes who participated in the war, I am the lord of Twilight City, Richard.”

“Your bravery in this battle saved Twilight City.”

“I, and the people, will never forget your contributions.”