Chapter 505: Swamp Upgrade, Watching the Tiger from the Mountain

The news of the enemy’s impending arrival did not dampen Richard’s good mood.

Richard looked at the troop lair constructed from broken limbs and corpses again after he ordered the troop to be on guard and prepare for battle.

The rotten swamp recruited all the five lairs.

One hundred blood slaughterers with long snake tails on their lower bodies and thick arms on their upper bodies and held tridents appeared in the blood mud.

This scene gave people the feeling of a demon crawling out of hell.

The smile on Richard’s face was particularly striking.

Rare troops were no longer generously beneficial, although Richard recruited them for free at this stage.

The pleasure of free whoring was exceptionally insane.

Time flew by. Half an hour later.

‘Kacha!’

A crisp sound echoed.

A more than 20 meters spatial rift appeared in the rotten swamp if one looked sideways.

The unfamiliar plane that Loreinna had mentioned had arrived.

The surrounding troops immediately became stern. They gripped their weapons tightly, ready to attack at any time.

Richard spread out his spiritual power and carefully sensed the spatial gap.

It was a plane that emitted a foul smell, like the smell of a corpse that had rotted for a long time.

He could smell it from far away.

However, a small hill on the other side of the spatial rift blocked his vision.

Judging from the aura, the life inside would not be weaker than the Naga Plane.

But Richard’s eyes flashed no matter who it was. They would all become nutrients for the rotten swamp.

“Prepare to hunt…”

The rotten swamp required a large amount of flesh and souls to advance.

This particular region was destined not to develop unusually after its birth.

The blood slaughterers would accompany them for the rest of their lives or until one massacred them someday.

A strange roar suddenly came from the spatial rift not long after.

It sounded like the sound of a beast that bit its prey.

The enemy had arrived.

The troop that had waited immediately perked up.

They still stared at the eye-catching spatial rift, although they positioned outside the rotten swamp.

The killing intent brewed.

More than a dozen tall figures crossed the hill and appeared in Richard’s sight a few breaths afterward.

It was a group of little giants five meters tall.

They had two ugly heads, and their thick fur protected their skin like armor.

Their eyes were white, like they had no pupils, and their entire bodies emitted an unpleasant stench.

They held a spiked bone mace made from the thigh bones of some giant monsters in their hands and looked particularly brutal.

Richard opened their attribute panel.

[Brain Eater Demons]

[Level: 15]

[Potential: Crown 3-stars]