Chapter 561: The Entry to the Obelisk

Kratos smashed the transcendent of the Knight Sect into a bloody mess. The Soul Chain on its body tightened.

A distorted, struggling, half-transparent soul roared soundlessly in all directions. Kratos pulled him out.

Kratos placed him on his side.

The transcendent boss opened its mouth and chewed the soul into pieces before it swallowed the arrogant warrior.

‘Burp!’

The dark soul eater even burped comfortably.

Kratos even ate everything clean.

Richard saw the soul had directly increased Kratos’s Soul Devouring Halo from 160,000 dark power to 170,000.

A transcendent soul was a great supplement.

The Dragon’s Fang Guild’s two players felt a strange emotion after they saw the dust settle.

They had said it before. It was as they expected.

However, the relationship would probably suffer a heavy blow when they returned with the death of the Knight Sect’s transcendent. They painstakingly built this relationship up.

However, why were they so happy?

“This bastard deserved to die!”

“You degraded players. You were so arrogant. You looked down on everything!!”

“There was a price to pay for acting tough!”

“Now, he felt good, right? Qingqiu trampled him to death. F*ck!!”

The players vented their emotions. The middle-aged player, the leader of the Dragon’s Fang Guild, stepped forward and looked up at the figure who dominated everything.

“Boss Qingqiu, one has sealed the power of the stones of the ancient ones in this obelisk. You’d better be careful if you don’t have the means to deal with it.”

“This time, thank you for saving my life. The Dragon’s Fang Guild owes you a big favor. We’ll give our best if you need anything, as long as you let us know.”

Richard glanced at them.

“How much do you know about this obelisk?”

It was like the scarlet flame eyes at the top of the obelisk brewed something. It got increasingly terrifying.

The middle-aged player smiled bitterly.

“We don’t have much information. We only know the approximate strength of the obelisk and the stones of the ancient ones’s power sealed inside. The transcendents from the Knight Sect control the rest.”

Richard wouldn’t want to speak. He did not say anything.

He waved his hand.

“All of you, step back.”

“We… Can we leave now?”

Richard glanced at them. “Wait until I take over the obelisk. Then you can do whatever you want.”

He waved at the transcendent as he spoke and flew towards the obelisk without hesitation.

The two looked at each other and did not say anything.

They quickly and efficiently evacuated the remaining hundreds of soldiers from the obelisk.

However, they didn’t go far away and obediently stayed as Richard instructed.

Richard moved on. He was still interested in a few unfamiliar players. But he planned to talk to the two about the obelisk after he obtained it.

There was already a guild in Ell Dimension. He could also bring in more guilds soon.