Chapter 559: You are Courting Death!!

The three troops exploded. The sandstorm controllers also transformed into a blazing sandstorm at the same time. They stirred vast waves of yellow sand up.

Richard sat on the back of one of the skeleton blood dragons and followed closely behind blood dragons that could no longer fly.

They did not have any tricks up their sleeves, although that had enormously reduced the damages the guardian mummies dealt. They threw the yellow sand-condensed-javelin in their hands.

The surging old banshee felt the sharpness that belonged only to Twilight City.

The evil dragon wings charged forward.

The dragon scales were countless times stronger than the heavy shield’s defense. An old banshee could not break through its defense even if the demoness’s attributes had enormously increased!

The burning flames on their bodies carried a high temperature that made people tremble.

They were like giant fireballs.

An old banshee had to suffer waves of burning damage before she could even get close.

The king of the imperial troops would cause a bloody storm every time they wielded the hollow triangular swords.

They aimed at the upper body to deal with the weakness of the old demoness.

An old banshee couldn’t withstand such damage even with the obelisk’s scarlet flame eye and powerful recovery ability.

How could one recover even at the tear of the upper half-body?!

The 100 teams of the stone statues of the dead made the old banshee suffer the impact after they activated the Stone Statue Elephant form.

It also had the vampire’s signature characteristic, Life Steal. It could convert 35% of the damage dealt into one’s life.

That made the old banshees suffer another loss, although they had enormously increased unbreakable defense.

A reward wasn’t easy for a stone statue of the dead. But a banshee could absorb its life force after a few bursts.

That scene was remarkable.

Richard’s eyes lit up.

He most wanted the stone statues of the dead, even with the extraordinary evil dragon wing troop after generous nurture.

This troop type was simply in line with all his expectations.

They also displayed destructive power.

Richard activated the Soul Burn. It was a powerful skill that could cause a fan-shaped large-scale damage breaker. That had shortened the cooldown time to 10 seconds.

“What kind of concept was this?”

[Level 17 Glorious 3-stars king of the imperial troop: 21 teams]

[Level 15 Crown 3-stars: 50]

There were still more than 60 teams that had simultaneously erupted if one had to count the portion they had lost.

The scene created this commotion and was not even half as great as the evil dragon wings and the stone statues of the dead.

The explosion of the Twilight City was exciting, but the old banshee before them had suffered a devastating blow.

That cleared people gathered in the open space in less than ten minutes.

One could see broken limbs everywhere.

Blood was everywhere.

Richard slayed all the old banshees that stood. He had no reservations.

He looked up at the scarlet flame eye on the obelisk, and his gaze became playful.