Chapter 497: The Big Move of the Crimson Moon

A figure stood on the city wall of Twilight City.

Richard wore a black and red crown on his head, and his cape with dark patterns fluttered behind him.

He held the city wall with one hand and looked straight at the sky at this moment. The Crimson Moon that crushed the void appeared so riveting in the afterglow of Twilight City.

Richard stared at it for a moment and felt palpitations in his heart.

The Crimson Moon in the sky seemed to have transformed into an eyeball that emitted endless divine might.

It crossed the river of time.

Richard looked down at the earth. He stared at everyone.

It wasn’t the primary plane alone, but the bottomless abyss, the nine hells, the death plane, and countless planes. Richard couldn’t know about that.

Even those planes dark as ink and hadn’t seen daylight since birth could see the Crimson Moon that floated in the air.

The world fell into a strange silence.

Everyone stared blankly at this scene that made their hearts tremble.

“What was that?”

The ignorant residents looked up at the sky, and confusion filled their minds.

Eyes couldn’t decipher the moment.

Ripples suddenly appeared on the Crimson Moon.

Then, translucent souls appeared one after another.

Those souls emitted an endless divine might.

It made people tremble.

In the human city-states, many believers cried out in alarm.

“That’s… My god! How? How is this possible?”

“The one in the middle is the river god? I once sensed his miracle. I couldn’t be wrong with that aura. But why was such a great existence on that Crimson Moon?”

That bewildered, terrified, and caused anxiety to countless people.

The ten souls of the gods began to dissipate under the watchful eyes of countless beings from the various planes.

The souls turned into the purest energy and fused into the Crimson Moon.

The believers of the gods looked at this scene in a daze. It was like the moon sucked the souls away.

The gods they believed in. They had fallen.

Countless intelligent beings rose the emotions of fear, horror, and disbelief to their peak.

For millions of years, gods had never held an indelible glory in the hearts of everyone.

They were the rulers of this world, the rulers of the rules, the immortals, the eternal!

Even those who hated the gods had to admit they were powerful and majestic.

But at that moment, a total of ten gods were executed! Their souls dissipated before the eyes of everyone.

The believers’ miserable cries could tell this was not an illusion.

“An ancient existence… It had returned.”

“New Era… The system has activated it.”

Countless ancient lifeforms that existed in the unexplored lands murmured at this moment.

The Crimson Moon, which appeared like the eye of a demon god, gradually stabilized after the souls of the ten gods dissipated. The pressure it emitted retracted slowly.