Chapter 440: Emily's Dream, Unusual Changes in the Divine Kingdom

The sun hung high in the sky at noon.

Richard sat in the hall while he sipped tea.

He flipped through his attribute panel. He had checked more than ten times.

One could only describe his attributes as gorgeous after he reached level 15 and consumed the blood of the holy dragon.

Crown-level–Yellow Sand Lord, with six Beyond A-rank skills.

Yellow Sand Control, Sand Transformation, Flame Sandstorm, Sand Condensation (Into Armor), Sand Regeneration, and Sand Dragon Tornado.

The Sand Dragon Tornado was a new skill he obtained after he reached level 15.

[You can summon a Sand Dragon Tornado. It is 300 meters in diameter, level 25 storm, with Instant Death Skill: Tear. It will tear the body apart if its toughness wouldn’t resist the storm.]

The blood of the holy dragon reinforced these skills. Richard did not expect that.

That enormously increased the skill attributes.

The notification said that could strengthen a skill to the extreme. Now, all skills have been reinforced…”

Richard raised an eyebrow. Was it because of the yellow sand power in his body?

Unfortunately, there was only one drop of the blood of the holy dragon, and there was no second verification.

Richard shook his head. He didn’t want to be too entangled. It was enough to get benefits.

Three additional skills for the Desert Lord.

There was no need to say much about Sand Transformation. This skill had made enormous contributions to Twilight City’s conquests.

Sand Soldier Condensation was the skill of the Dune Lord. It was fierce and overbearing. It was fearless even when faced with the siege of the Fire Elemental Lord Klose and the god’s ancient tree.

The battle outcome would still be unknown if he hadn’t interfered with the other party’s control of the power of the yellow sand.

This was obtained by devouring the power of the yellow sand that the other party possessed.

However, what surprised Richard the most was the remarkable skill he had just obtained.

A 200% increase in all attributes was already considered tyrannical. Communication with the desert’s consciousness made him feel it could contain unlimited potential.

Could he ask for some secret information? For example, in the desert, where were divine artifacts buried? Where was the dragon’s treasure vault? Where were the ancient ruins?

There could be a lot of room for manipulation.

[Power of Yellow Sand: (Rare) 5,000 (Recovers 10 points per second)]

A power surged out like a tsunami.

The surrounding air instantly froze.

He could even feel the power of the entire desert.

The power of yellow sand finally became a part of the power that could be mobilized on the surface after advancing to the second stage.

This power was several levels higher than magic power.

He only had a few thousand mana points at level 14. His mana skyrocketed to 50,000 points after he reached level 15.

It was more than ten times faster.

The upper limit of magic power always limits a spellcaster.

But 50,000 mana was ten times less than 5,000 power of the yellow sand.