Chapter 551: Reaping the Profits, A Huge Harvest

The powerful and terrifying heartbeat was like a heavy hammer that smashed the ground. The surroundings turned chaotic as the Kobold God moved.

The scarlet blood vessels of the chaos of divine sin could block the explosions from the outside world. But they could not do it with the desires of the human heart.

The Kobold God quickly headed toward the area covered by the scarlet blood vessels under everyone’s gaze.

A moment later, it completely deviated from its original direction.

It strode to the edge of the area and stopped abruptly.

Greed filled its red eyes.

“Mine, all mine.”

“I alone is worthy of controlling this power!”

“All of you will become my slaves, slaves!”

It reached out its right hand and grabbed a blood vessel.

It pulled it back.

“Thud!”

It was as if it pulled the thread that had fallen off its clothes. It instantly pulled out an even longer blood coffin.

‘Bang! Bang!’

‘Bang! Bang!’

Its heart suddenly intensified. The trembling giant worm crawled on the ground. It incessantly released miserable roars as if it endured extreme pain.

Twilight City in the sky was in chaos. The souls in the heads of the mummies fluctuated crazily like candles one could extinguish at any time.

‘Ah!’

The Kobold God let out an excited roar. It pulled force in its hands again.

‘Thud!’

It smashed countless scarlet blood vessels.

It pulled a bloody heart the size of a head from the end of the scarlet blood vessels.

An endless sense of oppression instantly erupted.

It was as if the stars above the endless void crashed down. The world has overturned, and the seawater flew.

The world suddenly dimmed, and all one could see was the beating heart.

It even blurred the thoughts of the Krina warriors on the ground.

One must have muted the giant worms. They all pressed their heads against the ground and even stopped breathing. It was like they feared the god to notice them.

Tai Long also stopped attacking at this moment. He looked at this scene in a daze, and his body could not help but tremble.

Richard’s heart beat wildly. He felt the approach of a great sense of danger. Every cell in his body reminded him to leave.

It was like a giant hand strangled his soul. And the power of the yellow sand that circulated in his body had slowed down.

That indescribable pressure was countless times stronger than when he faced the Spider Goddess Lolita, the ultimate boss who had provoked the war of gods.

It was a pressure that came from the instinct of life and soul. It was an irresistible pressure from a higher level.

“Chaos of divine sin!”

A terrifying existence that even the god of creation could not kill.

It was just a heart that had been sealed and suppressed for thousands of years. At this moment, it still had unimaginable power! No one knew what kind of power these creatures possessed when they were alive.