Chapter 555: Obelisk Special Rules - Heroes are Forbidden to Enter

The sky was dark, the light was gray, and blood-colored moss covered the ground.

Together, they formed a heart-wrenching background picture.

It would be even more terrifying with the presence of the ferocious giant worms.

The obelisk that stood in this strange area had an inappropriate temperament.

At a glance, one could tell that the building did not belong to this land.

The Twilight City troop hovered in the air. The giant worms on the ground sensed danger and subconsciously retreated.

The giant worm was not stupid without any instructions. It charged at everything it saw.

Richard’s eyes burned.

Last time, he had obtained three extraordinary troop lairs from the obelisk–the Evil Dragon Wings.

The value was linked.

However, what was more precious than the extraordinary soldiers was that the obelisk could drop ancient rules!

Rules! That was the power that only gods could control!

The outside world did not know about this characteristic, but the chapter on the dimensional explorer would gradually develop. This matter would be visible.

It wouldn’t be so easy to obtain the obelisk at that time.

Therefore, Richard had to take advantage of the early stages to capture as many obelisks as possible. It would be a vast profit when one of them could drop the ancient rules!

It would not be a loss even if the rules did not drop. Richard could just obtain the transcendent troop lair.

Molly, who was leading the team by his side, seemed to have thought of something. She confusingly turned her head. Confusion filled her eyes.

“There used to be a city near this obelisk that belonged to the Kobold God. Where is it now?”

Dark Valkyrie spoke softly.

“That city has returned to its original plane after the Kobold God fell.”

“The other party’s plane wasn’t originally connected to this mysterious region. The Kobold God alone used a special method to fuse them.”

Only then did Molly understand. At the same time, she relaxed a little.

“Does that mean we don’t have to deal with the Kobold God’s guards?”

“Perhaps the enemy has already taken down the obelisk. After the retreat, we can directly take over this building.”

Having been cut off from the outside world for the past few months, Molly, like all the other Krina warriors, did not know the uniqueness of the obelisk.

Richard frowned.

That was what he was most worried about. He would not be able to escape if the Kobold God was one step ahead of him.

Wouldn’t that be a waste of effort?

He could not sit still anymore.

“All troops, prepare for battle!”

“Continue forward!”

Richard spoke, and the golden lion ran forward.

Alves’s eyes burned with soul fire. It stood behind him.

“Damn lion, you think you can be faster than me?”

Alves immediately flapped its wings and led its troops to follow.