Chapter 473: New Target (Conquer a Plane)

There were temples and believers.

Richard’s eyes narrowed as he carefully considered the implications of the princess of Ell’s words.

Faith and believers were things that only gods needed. They were also the source of power for those who controlled the rules.

The other party. Was the other party a god?

There was something strange in his heart.

Richard was about to speak when the princess of a fallen kingdom, who was no more than seventeen or eighteen years old, interfered again.

Grief filled her voice.

“Great Ruler, when we were fleeing, we heard that the traitor, the raging blood duke, had already believed in the evil god of the abyss… His betrayal was most likely the evil god’s lure.”

“The entire Ell Kingdom will turn into hell if we fail to stop him!”

“In the history of the Kingdom of Ell, the abyssal rift has lured countless people and caused several devastating disasters.”

She cupped her chest and bowed again as she spoke.

“We sincerely beg for your help.”

“We will erect your statue in every corner of the Ell Kingdom as long you could help us restore the kingship of the royal family of Ell.”

“Everyone will sing praises of your glory…”

Richard’s eyes flickered.

‘Was the abyssal evil god involved in this?’

It wasn’t that arduous when he charged at Lolita.

He had exhausted all his life to attack. He lost consciousness in the end before he could reach the spider goddess.

A god in his peak state was indescribably powerful without the obstruction of the planar power.

That evil god. Did it also have the idea of taking advantage of this plane?

Was it because of the temple and faith that the other party mentioned?

He couldn’t miss that opportunity, although he couldn’t know what benefits faith could give.

The value of this dimension might be higher than he had expected.

He momentarily pondered and slowly said, “Descendants of the royal family of Ell, your bargaining chips are not enough.”

She looked at him with determination.

“What else do you need? I would give it to you as a reward as long as the Kingdom of Ell has it!”

The princess had already mentally prepared herself when he summoned him.

They would have to pay a huge price if they wanted this existence from another plane to retrieve the Kingdom of Ell.

However, as long as they could kill the traitor and restore the glory of Ell Kingdom, she would pay any price.

She could even sacrifice herself.

It was difficult for outsiders to understand the pain brought about by the overlapping hatred of the country. It was enough to make people sink into the abyss.

Moreover, the raging blood duke wanted to drag the Kingdom of Ell into the endless darkness to serve the evil god!

That added even more pressure to her already heavy heart.

No matter how she looked at it, as a descendant of the royal family of Ell, she had to stand up and save her people.

At all costs!