Chapter 558: Boss Qingqiu!

Richard already knew which player troop had yet to appear.

The yellow sand surrounding the battlefield allowed his perception to expand infinitely. It was like he had a god’s perspective while playing a game. One could see clearly without the fog of war.

However, the other party’s strength was weak.

The weakness didn’t threaten Richard at all. They were a group of defeated soldiers scared out of their wits.

He could always send three to five reinforced evil dragon wings. Their strength progressed after they slaughtered the old banshee.

A transcendent soldier could work as a boss when there was no threat from a hero.

Fortunately, the players understood the process and didn’t get close.

Otherwise, Richard could let the guardian mummies, who didn’t deal much damage to the old banshee, test the difference.

Richard only glanced at it once, then ignored it.

He focused on the battlefield ahead.

The old banshees’ progress was unfavorable.

The scarlet flame eye above the obelisk became increasingly restless.

The dancing flames appeared like a giant hand had twisted the blood-colored clouds in the sky. They incessantly spun.

Richard blinked a few times. He understood such an attack would not yield better results.

Then, a crimson mist gradually rose from the blood-colored stone forest.

It was like one looked into the distance from the fields in the early spring, with a bit of haziness.

The crimson mist rose, and the old banshee suddenly trembled and hissed. The countless poisonous snakes produced strange sounds.

A shocking scene appeared. The venomous snakes that grew on the head of the old demoness began to bite and devour each other.

It formed a new battlefield.

The poisonous snakes died one after another, and the scene became terrifying.

Each of the deaths of the poisonous snakes would turn into scarlet energy and devour the surrounding snakes.

The image of the venomous snakes hovering above the old banshee’s head disappeared in less than a dozen breaths. Only a venomous snake with a black body and sharp teeth remained above each old banshee’s head.

The snake hissed and spat out its tongue. That emitted a pungent smell in the air.

“Raising Gu?”

Richard narrowed his eyes.

He opened the attributes panel of the old banshee. It displayed an additional status.

[Power of the Stone of the Ancient Ones: The entire body receives the power of the stone of the ancient ones. All attributes increase by 300%. It can devour the power of the ancient ones when injured for a quick recovery. The body will not die as long as the head is intact.]

This extra attribute made Richard sense a danger.

He looked at the old banshee while she poured in from the winding path. His eyes appeared solemn.

A real battle! It had only just begun.

“Guild Master, those old banshees. They didn’t chase us anymore!”

On the northeast side of the battlefield, a middle-aged player with one silver eye and one blue eye had yet to recover from his shock.

The voice of the white-haired, pale-faced old player beside him made the middle-aged player return to his senses.