Chapter 482: The Rise of a Transcendent

Karu looked at Richard’s soul-strapping gaze and trembled.

He couldn’t suppress his fluctuating emotions even after he took a few deep breaths.

That was the true ruler of Twilight City!

No matter what the situation was, he brought hope.

“Yes, my Lord! I’ll go get it immediately!”

He bowed again and turned to leave with excitement as soon as he finished speaking.

Footsteps sounded afterward.

Master Karu returned with seven or eight guardian mummies.

They carried a strange blood coffin, and the terrifying aura gave people a strong sense of intimidation.

The blood coffin was closed but still gave people mindblowing pressure.

It was like an evil god of the abyss slept in the coffin and would break out of its shell in the next moment.

‘Bang!’

The blood coffin slowly landed on the ground. The surrounding soldiers immediately raised their vigilance and stared at it with empty eyes.

The atmosphere became very heavy.

Richard’s eyes flashed.

The blood coffin had crossed the spatial passageway to help the [Steamed Bun Lover] wipe out the beastmen.

He found this blood coffin in the dwarf’s treasure vault.

Inside, a transcendent vampire archduke slept.

Richard pondered and opened the Black Gold System.

[Blood Coffin]

[The vampire archduke sleeps inside, and one cannot awaken it.]

[1. You can collect holy water, life water, and light gemstones to kill the opponent.]

[2. One can place it in fresh blood to allow it to drink and recover its strength.]

[3. Drinking fresh blood could help it recover its strength.]

Richard shook his head after a moment of silence.

Twilight City comprised undead mummies, so there was no blood.

As for the ordinary residents? That wouldn’t be enough.

‘The archduke vampire drank blood to recover. How much power did ordinary people have?’

He wouldn’t sacrifice thousands of people.

He thought for a while. He suddenly thought of something, and his eyes lit up.

“Tower race!”

There were currently more than 50 children in this race, but these children were not human.

Each was four to five meters tall and had strong muscles all over their bodies. They were all level 15 and above.

It shouldn’t be a problem for them to donate some blood.

However, just to be safe.

Richard still ordered his men to go to the underworld and bring a troop of dungeon barbarians over.

The barbarians in the dungeon were genuine lifeforms, and their blood surged with thick energy.

The herald left for the underground world after Richard gave the order.

Bloodhoof City had been on high alert because of the order from Richard.

Several troops immediately passed through the two-way portal after they received the order and headed to Twilight City through the land of quicksand.