Chapter 481: Turbulence and Uneasiness

It was the 23rd of December, at 3 a.m., at Violet Manor.

Richard closed the [Forum Chat]. He felt the importance of the messages.

Once again, he ordered people to prepare a carriage. He went to the Phoenix-Tail Flower Chamber of Commerce under the night’s cover.

The information he obtained from the players was valuable.

The players wouldn’t understand the importance of this information, although the Phoenix-Tail Flower Chamber of Commerce also had its player system to observe the player community.

Richard arrived at the Phoenix-Tail Flower Chamber of Commerce. He waited about half an hour, and sparingly tired Windsor appeared.

Chairman Windsor had not been idle after she bore her fate.

She had even more work to do.

Richard did not waste any time. He told Windsor the news he had just received, and she looked surprised and even sparingly solemn.

Then, they fell into a long silence.

She eventually said in a slightly low tone.

“Lord Richard, I didn’t expect us to make such a low-level mistake.”

Richard was curious.

“A low-level mistake?”

Windsor sighed at the man with a complicated look in his eyes.

“We initially thought that the planar power would like to see the ancient gods return… However, after millions of years, the fake gods who stole divine power had formed new rules.”

“The world’s power wouldn’t incline towards the ancient gods anymore…”

“This war would be more chaotic than we initially expected.”

Richard’s eyes narrowed as he spoke slowly.

“Chairman Windsor, we are friends.”

“I will do my best if you need my help.”

Windsor smiled.

“Lord Richard, your information is already very precious to me.”

“Don’t worry. We would have anticipation no matter how bad the situation would be if our opponents were the gods that could fill the sky.”

“No one can stop the return of the ancient gods.”

“The order of this world will eventually return to normal.”

“We are the guardians of the rules, the guardians of the world. No one can break our power!”

Her tone was calm, but it carried an unshakable determination.

How could she talk about destroying the gods without enough courage?

Richard sighed at the serious look in her eyes.

Perhaps he had underestimated the Crimson Moon.

That was the main character of the next expansion pack. The future was bound to be brilliant.

He nodded sparingly.

“I look forward to that day, Chairman Windsor.”

“Praise Crimson Moon!”

Richard did not say anything else and turned around to leave afterward.

Windsor saw Richard’s back and smiled.

At this moment, she truly felt he was on the same side as her.

She took a deep breath and turned to look at the sky through the glass window.