Chapter 493: Do You Know An Ancient God?

Richard thought of the connections and narrowed his eyes.

‘Could it be… one hid the vampire scepter that contained the blood essence of the Vampire Clan in this area?’

He did not deny it, and he told Loreinna about his impression.

Loreinna’s expression froze when she heard it.

Rebecca’s subordinate, Bowen, had been too tight-lipped a while back. She only got a few pieces of information.

Loreinna was unsure, although she vaguely thought of this in her heart. She couldn’t connect.

The elegant vampire archduschess pondered. She slowly said, “Lord, please look…”

She waved her hand as she spoke.

Silver energy burst out from her body and surged in all directions like a storm.

Layers of fluctuations appeared in the surrounding space under the terrifying power. It was like a force distorted a transparent glass.

One could vaguely see the blood that flowed through the distorted nodes. Those were traces from another plane.

Richard frowned.

The evil, darkness, and cruelty aura of that foreign plane made him feel irritated all over.

It was like an evil form stared at him.

That plane was not a good place.

“Perhaps one hid the vampire scepter in this area, but… It wouldn’t be easy to obtain.”

Loreinna’s thoughts were clear, and she wasn’t too concerned about the treasure she hadn’t seen before.

The energy that could purify her bloodline was more vital for her, although it was the Vampire Clan’s most precious treasure.

Moreover, she didn’t have much hope with treasures lost time-immemorially long, so long that she didn’t know about it or even if she did.

Many vampires did not believe this treasure ever existed.

Richard nodded. He understood the elegant vampire archduchess’s thoughts.

She was arduous to deal with if one judged from the aura that seeped from that plane.

No one could not know what happened afterward following a fusion.

“You mean, you want to stay in the castle?”

Loreina nodded and gravely said, “Lord, I’ll listen to your arrangements. However, I’ll be able to improve even more if I stay. I would quickly return whenever you need me.”

She gestured at the spatial rift as she spoke.

“I can already push aside this turbulent space following the reinforcement of those energies… The void sandworm could open a spatial passageway at any time.”

Richard frowned and weighed up.

He was particular to this aspect as a transcendent. Usually, he would respect the other party’s opinion.

However, the system would soon release a new expansion pack. Richard would lose everything if he weren’t careful and wise.

Any decision could directly affect the fate of Twilight City.

“Wait until Rebecca returns.”

Richard pressed the button and then signaled to the castle behind her.

“Send all the supplies back to Twilight City.”

“We need these resources to expand our troops.”