Chapter 2

Naruto woke up in his room and looked around wondered if everything that happened yesterday was just a dream. He was then brought out of his thoughts a knock came from his bedroom door.

"Naruto" XS-42 voice came through the door "get up and get ready; you got your team placement today" he said before his foot steps were heard leaving the area.

'It's wasn't a dream' Naruto thought sadly as he felt pain in his heart as the horrible future, he was told he had to prevent rang through his mind. After Naruto got dressed in his orange jumpsuit, he proceeded to leave the apartment; as he left down the stairs he saw the apartment that the owner of the building cordoned off by police tape as blood stains were splattered across the window.

At the academy

Naruto entered the class room he looked around and looked as he found an empty seat in the back of the class. He was then stopped by a loud and arrogant voice.

"Hey loser" said the voice as Naruto turned around and saw that it came from Kiba; Naruto's blood began to boil as he remembered what he was told that he did to him and Hinata in the future. "What are you doing here; this is for ninja graduates not retarded failures like you" he laughed and to which he was joined in by the rest of the class except for a select few.

Naruto was unfazed by the words and approached Kiba and looked him dead in the eyes; without his usual loud and hyper active tone spoke "I'm gonna kill you Kiba" he said in a cold tone.

Kiba was thrown off by this along with the rest of the class as they never heard Naruto ever threaten someone or speak in a tone like that; Kiba then grew a smirk "what did you say loser".

"I'm gonna kill you Kiba" Naruto repeated as Kiba's smirk faded "not today, not tomorrow; but I will kill you" Naruto said finishing what he had to say and proceeded to go sit in the back of the class. Kiba now feeling a small sense of danger from the blonde decided to not push any further.

Naruto walking to the back of the class then looked to his side and saw the person who made him just threaten Kiba; Hinata Hyuga.

Hinata was minding her own business until her attention was pulled to the interaction between Kiba and Naruto; she wondered what happened between the 2 boys to make Naruto willing to threaten him like that. She was brought out of her wondering as Naruto walked up the stairs and stopped next to her; Naruto then looked at her and like a flip of a switch smiled at her and greeted her.

"Morning Hinata; glad to see you" Naruto said simply as he began to ascent the stairs once again reaching his seat and sitting down.

'He talked to me' Hinata thought as her cheeks reddened as she began to wonder if Naruto might've started to notice her.

Kiba noticing the interaction looked at Naruto darkly 'stay in your lane orphan boy' Kiba thought as he shifted his gaze over to Hinata 'You're going to be mine one day Hinata' he said as he looked at the pale eyed girl with lust.

Naruto sat down and began looking around the class and his eyes landed onto a black-haired boy sitting by the window; Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto's fists began to tighten as he remembered what Sarada told him what Sasuke will do in the future. 'Sasuke, I thought you were like me; lonely. But looks like I was wrong' Naruto thought until 2 screeching voices came through the door.

"Out of the way piggy","shut up billboard brow" came the 2 voices as Naruto recognized them as Sakura and Ino. Naruto then glared at Sakura darkly as she according to what Sarada told him she was the one responsible for poisoning him. He then looked at Ino who she was arguing with and wondered what will happen to her in the future.