Chapter 14

Kurama was sitting behind the bars of his cell looking down at a sleeping Naruto "Kit" Kurama said to no response "Kit" Kurama repeated. "Wake the fuck up" Kurama shouted making Naruto spring to life.

"What the hell fox" Naruto shouted as he looked around "why am I here and what do you want; I'm trying to sleep" Naruto yelled.

'Why am I cursed with such a stupid vessel' Kurama thought as he looked down at Naruto "Shut up and listen you puny human; I have a something important for you to do and we don't have a lot of time" Kurama said which made Naruto tilt his head to the side.

Inuzuka compound

"Gah" Naruto yelped as he woke up; Tsume then got up and turned on the light.

"What's wrong Naru" Tsume said concerned.

"I just talked to the Fox" Naruto said wiping the sweat off his forehead "I got to go to Uzushiogakure; there is something I need to do" Naruto said. Tsume then kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around him.

"Ok lets go talk to Lord Hokage first thing in the morning" Tsume said and Naruto nodded "now lets go back to sleep" Tsume said turning off the lights and lying back down with Naruto following after. Naruto then opened up their eyes, flicked on the lights and looked at Tsume.

"How the fuck did I get here" Naruto said looking around "last thing I remember was hopping into my bed" Naruto said; Tsume then looked at him and blushed.

"What you don't remember the rut fest we had in here" Tsume said making Naruto blush and scratch his head.

"I think I do but everything is hazy" Naruto said.

"That's why you need to go to Uzu kit" Kurama said inside Naruto's head "our chakra is becoming intertwined; you are becoming more feral. You mated with the Inuzuka woman because your instincts told you too" Kurama said while chuckling.

"Fucking Fox" Naruto said looking at Tsume "the Fox's chakra made me feral and want to 'mate' with one of my women; at least that's what the Fox said" Naruto said. Tsume then kissed Naruto once more.

"Well I'm not complaining" Tsume said putting her head on Naruto's chest "now go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow" Tsume said chuckling darkly.

"Oh yeah" Naruto said with an evil glint in his eye.

Next Day at Noon

Kiba Inuzuka was sitting in front of his very angry looking mother with the rest of the clan standing behind him.

"2 days ago Kiba here participated in the Chunin exams" Tsume began as she looked down at her son "during his match his opponent had given him a ultimatum; surrender or his partner Akamaru dies. Kiba arrogantly ignored the threat and his partner was killed as a result" Tsume said as the whole clan gasped.

"It was not my fault I-" Kiba began only to be slapped across the face by Tsume.

"Shut it runt" Tsume spat "due to his negligence and selfishness he has not only disgraced himself but the entire clan and everything it stands for" Tsume said looking at her frightened son. "As of today Kiba is no longer a part of the Inuzuka clan and is to be exiled after his Inuzuka clan markings are removed" Tsume proclaimed.