Chapter 13

Moro and Kankuro were staring each other down as they both waited for the other to make the first move; Kankuro decided to go on the offensive launching his crow puppet forward. Moro ran towards the puppet and as it approached it struck out with it's extendable arms; Moro dodged but was greeted by a hail of kunai. Moro ducked and caught one of the kunai and observed it.

"Blunted Kunai" she said checking it out "what a gentleman; not wanting to kill your opponent" she said making Kankuro smirk.

"I don't kill unless it's necessary" He said repositioning crow next to him " although while I'm not using anything lethal it will still hurt like hell" he said. He once again sent crow towards Moro; Moro decided to jump back only for crow to shoot out a smoke bomb.

Moro covered her eyes as she believed that it would be the same as the tear gas bomb that Naruto used; Moro then felt her muscles start contracting and her vision start wobbling. She then jumped out of the smoke and was faced with crow.

'Not falling for that" Moro thought as she grabbed the puppet and threw it against a wall breaking it and the connection with Kankuro. Moro then turned and with shaky vision to Kankuro who was walking closer.

"That poision is meant to weaken and disorient" he said standing a few feet away "I guess you are a lot tougher than you look because any normal person would be on the ground unconscious by now" he said. Moro chuckled.

"So what you are just going to wait for me to pass out" Moro asked to which Kankuro scoffed.

"No" he said getting into a taijutsu stance "taijutsu isn't my forte but with you weakened I say we are pretty even" he said. Moro then got into her taijutsu stance while still wobbling.

"Ok then" she said smirking "bring it puppet boy" she shouted. Moro and Kankuro charged at each other and began a furious exchange of fists; Kankuro using his basic boxing style was blocking the strikes from Moro's claws.

Moro also blocked Kankuro's punches; even in her poisoned state she was still capable of fighting back. Moro then caught Kankuro's arm and proceeded to put him in a flying arm bar taking him to the gorund; Moro then began to pull on the arm while Kankuro tried to fight the lock.

'Damn this hurts' Kankuro thought; he then felt his arm about to break and with no other options left he spoke up "I give, I give" he yelled. Moro then released his arm and Hayate spoke up.

"Winner of the match: Moro" Hayate shouted; Kankuro began to flew his arm.

"Damn it" Kankuro cursed "well good job; I guess you-" Kankuro began until he looked at a passed out Moro. "Oh shit yeah the antidote" he shouted; he then grabbed the vile and stuck it into her arm "man you are going to feel that tomorrow" Kankuro said before moving and collecting his puppet and walking up to join Naruto and his team.

"Hey is Moro going to be ok" Naruto asked Kankuro as Moro as carried away on a stretcher.

"Yeah, she'll be fine" Kankuro said re-assuring him "but trust me with the mixture of the poison and the antidote she is going to be tripping balls for the next few hours" he said making Naruto, Hinata, Sarada, Yakumo and Tsubaki curious.

"How bad can it be" Hinata asked and Kankuro scratched his head sheepishly.

With Moro in her dream