Chapter 4

Konoha secret training ground: 1 month after time travel.

Naruto, Moro and Sarada were with Jiraya and training in their various fighting styles and techniques; Sarada was training her Chidori as she wanted to be able to form one without hand signs. As the lighting crackled in her hand, she charged at a stationary training dummy; as she extended her fingers in a spear like motion she pierced the dummy as her attack stopped wrist deep.

'Damn' Sarada thought 'without using hand signs to regulate my chakra I can only use a Chidori half as powerful as a normal one' she thought as she pulled her hand out and ran back to her starting point. 'I gotta get this down' she thought with determination 'I need every advantage I can get to defeat my father'; as her hand started to crackle again, she once more rushed to the dummy.

Naruto and Moro were currently sparring as Jiraya watched their movements for anything that they could improve on. As Naruto caught a punch from Moro, he proceeded to put her in a flying arm bar and brought her to the ground and put pressure on the limb. Moro tried to escape the hold until she felt her arm start to give and she tapped Naruto's leg; as Naruto felt the taps he let go and let the girl get to her feet.

"I win again" Naruto said smiling as Moro smirked at him and put her hands on her hips.

"Yes, but I still have 19 victories compared to your 12" she said as she giggled at how he pouted.

"Yeah, but I'm getting better aren't I" Naruto said as he looked at Moro "after all the longest streak you had was 5 wins in a row while mine was 3" he said as Jiraya then interjected.

"That is true Naruto; you have been getting better" Jiraya said putting his hand on Naruto's head "both of you have been improving at a rapid pace as the more you 2 fight the more you have to improvise and adapt in order to win" Jiraya said as both looked at him with smiles. "Now then go take a break lunch break the both of you be back here in 2 hours" Jiraya said as Naruto beamed.

"C'mon Moro" Naruto said grabbing her hand "let's go get some ramen" he cheered as he dragged the girl off.

Jiraya chuckled at Naruto's antics as he then looked to the direction where Sarada went off to train and started walking 'lets see if there's anything I can help her with' he thought as he walked off.

Konoha streets

Naruto and a henged Moro were walking side by side as they continued to the ramen stand; Moro was looking around as they walked which caught Naruto's attention.

"What is it Moro" Naruto asked as she looked at him.

"Back in… where we're from, most people don't have electricity, running water or enough money to eat at restraunts" she said as Naruto frowned "most civilians were treated as second class citizens living in poverty while the shinobi who were loyal to Sas-, the emperor lived in almost luxury." Moro then continued in a whisper so only Naruto could hear "Kiba use to go around the slums offering jobs to girls to be maids in the house" she said as she started to look enraged "he used that trick to rape those poor girls; I'm almost positive I have some half siblings living in the slums due to him" she said as she started to clench her fists. She then felt her hand be gently grabbed and looked to see Naruto smiling at her.

"Don't worry Moro" she said in a calm and gentle voice unlike his loud and hyper tone "we won't let that happen. You guys came back to help me stop that future from happening so I promise you that it won't happen" he said giving her hand a reaffirming squeeze.