Chapter 10

Naruto, Sarada, Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki, Yakumo and Ichigo were standing outside the door to the first portion of the exam with Yugao and Anko who was eating a stick of Dango.

"You all know the plan" Yugao said as the 7 genin nodded "I will like to say that working with you all has been the best thing I've ever done in my ninja career; I expect you all to succeed like I know you can" Yugao said with a smile on her face. Anko finishing her snack then spoke up.

"Go in there and kick some ass runts" she said with a giant grin before walking up to Naruto and spoke to him "when you see Orochimaru kick his ass and tell him I'm coming for him" Anko said to which Naruto nodded.

"Copy that Anko-sensei" Naruto chirped; Anko then leaned down and kissed his cheek which made the boy blush, sputter and get a goofy look on his face. Anko laughed at his response and vanished in a swirl of leaves; if she stayed she would have seen the looks of annoyance on both Sarada and Moro's faces, the light giggling coming from Hinata who found Naruto's reaction a little funny and Tsubaki who was now writing down in her note book.

"Older girl, younger guy" Tsubaki said with a perverted grin on her face "man I can totally work that into my book" she said. Yugao pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

'I give a speech from the heart and Anko just has to ruin the moment' Yugao thought; "just get inside" Yugao said as she vanished in a swirl of leaves.

"Ok girls" Naruto said before Ichigo then coughed "and Ichigo" Naruto said rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment "lets go" he said as he turned around and kicked the door open.

Everyone in the room looked at him in surprise as they were not expecting that to happen; "my name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm here with my team to beat all you assholes" Naruto said loudly. Sarada then came up behind Naruto and bonked him in the head.

"Why did you just announce that you idiot" Sarada said with a angry look and flames appearing behind her "do you want everyone here to target us" she asked and Naruto looked at her confused.

"Uhh… yeah that was the plan" Naruto said; Sarada then blushed and remembered something.

*Flashback* 2 hours ago

"Remember we need Kabuto to come to us" Sarada said to the group "so we need to look like a bunch of rookies and draw him to us" she said. Naruto nodded with a grin on his face.

'I can totally draw attention; it's like my super power' Naruto thought.

*Flashback end*

"Amazing Naruto; only been in the room for 20 seconds and you are already causing problems" Shikamaru said walking up to Naruto who was getting up off the floor "I swear you blondes are so-" Shikamaru was pushed out of the way by Ino who walked over to Ichigo. Ino wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey babe about time you showed up" Ino said as she smiled at seeing her boyfriend "where were you" she asked and Ichigo eye smiled.

"Sorry my sweet; I sadly got lost on the road of life" Ichigo said to which Ino rolled her eyes.

"Goddamn we got another guy who talks like Kakashi" Kiba said walking up with his team to the group like with a arrogant look on his face "well he doesn't look like anything special I bet I could-" Kiba began until Ino in a burst of speed appeared behind him with a dark look on her face.