Chapter 3

Hyuga compound

Hinata was walking through the compound with Tsunade and Tsubaki following behind her as she walked. As the members of the clan moved out of their way they didn't see the timid and shy Hinata who was constantly berated by her father and the council; instead they saw a stone faced Hinata walking with a sense of authority. As they approached the council chambers Hinata didn't even knock or make her presence known as she opened the door as the entire room looked at her and Hiashi began to scowl at his daughter's rudeness.

"Hinata" Hiashi roared "how dare you- "he was stopped as Tsunade Senju; granddaughter of Hashirama Senju and one of the legendary Sanin walked in and stood next to Hinata along with a smaller blonde gorl who looked eerily similar to Tsunade.

"How dare she what; Hyuga" Tsunade asked as she saw the Hyuga clan head shrink back down as he knew that if someone of her status was following his daughter it must be something important.

"Nothing lady Tsunade" Hiashi said as he composed himself "how may I be of assistance" he said to which Tsunade smirked.

"I have decided to take another apprentice. Out of all the genin of this year's graduating class Hinata seems to be the only one with promise so I've decided to take her under my wing" she said as Hiashi smirked.

"I'm honored for my daughter to be your apprentice" Hiashi said "this will not only help her but it will also help our clan" he said. Hiashi honestly didn't care about Hinata but if she was able to learn from one of the legendary sanin she will finally do something to help the clan for once in her worthless life. Hiashi was then brought out his thoughts by Tsunade laughing hysterically.

"You mistake me Hiashi" Tsunade said as Hiashi and the council looked at her in worry "Hinata upon agreeing to be my apprentice has hereby disavowed her clan; she is no longer a Hyuga, no longer under your control, and no longer under your laws" she said as Hiashi got up looking livid.

"What" Hiashi roared as he angrily approached Hinata "Hinata how dare you- "he was cut off as Hinata to everyone's shock then struck Hiashi in the chest with a gentle fist strike sending the man to the ground.

"Don't touch me Hiashi" Hinata said as she looked at him with a death glare "I've disowned you as my father. So, the next time you touch me… I'll kill you" Hinata said as Hiashi looked at her in fury.

"Hinata" yelled a voice of a young girl who hugged Hinata "please don't go… don't leave me" she cried as she held onto Hinata.

"Hanabi" Hinata said sadly "I'm sorry but what's done is done" she said only to have a hand put on her shoulder and turned to see a smirking Tsunade who then kneeled down and looked at Hanabi.

"If you want you can also be my apprentice" Tsunade said in a sickeningly sweet tone while looking at a still floored Hiashi and a paling Hyuga council "all you have to do is raise your right hand and say I *state your name* will be your apprentice" she said as the girl immediately detached from her sister and stood up straight and spoke in a confident voice.

"I Hanabi Hyuga will be your apprentice" Hanabi said as the Hyuga council paled even further.

"I accept you as my apprentice" Tsunade said "witnesses" she commanded as Hinata and Tsubaki with smiles on their faces spoke up simultaneously.

"I witness" they both spoke as Tsunade perked up.

"Now then; Tsubaki honey" she said as she looked at her recently discovered future daughter "can you please go with Hanabi and begin sealing up the stuff in her room while I go with Hinata and do the same in hers" she said to which her younger lookalike smiled with a evil grin.