Chapter 25

With Naruto and group

Naruto, Sarada, Moro, Kiba, Lee, Yakumo, Ino and Karin were all still chasing after the 2 remaining sound 4 who were carrying the coffin with Sasuke inside.

Tayuya and Sakon were going as fast as they can; Tayuya looked back and saw that other than the feral looking boy and the Guy in the green spandex everyone else were trying to not go as fast.

'What the hell are they up too' Tayuya thought until she heard Sakon speak up.

"Tayuya; you keep going I'll hold them off" he said stopping and turning around to face off against the group of Konoha Shinobi.

"Good luck you creepy fucker" Tayuya shouted as she ran on ahead.

"They're splitting up" Sarada shouted "Kiba, Moro fend off freak show here while we go on" she said.

"Sure, thing glasses" Kiba said which made Sarada grow a tick mark "Fang over fang" he shouted as he went to Sakon. Kiba hit Sakon dead on but fell into a ravine.

'Perfect' Moro thought as she put a single multicolor pill into her mouth and bit down 'You can do this Moro… you can do this' she thought. She then jumped into the ravine and chased after Kiba and Sakon.

With Temari and Hinata

Kidomaru was lining up another shot with his bow; he let fly and the arrow soared through the air. Temari readied her fan to swing once again until it was hit out of her hands; she then looked over and saw that a arrow had penetrated through-and-through effectively making it useless.\

"Shit my fan is hit" she said pulling out her 2 smaller back-up fans "I can't hit him from this distance we have to get closer" she shouted and Hinata nodded.

"Ok" Hinata said getting up "I run first and gain his attention; you try to close the distance and get him" she said and Temari nodded.

"Ok lets do this" Temari said; just then Hinata ran to Kidomaru's position. Hinata began zig zagging through the trees in order to not become a static target. Temari then ran the opposite way a few seconds after Hinata started running; she picked up her fan and broke off the arrow inside it..

Hinata ducked behind a tree just as an arrow flew over her head; she then began to run again to the next piece of cover. Hinata saw a arrow coming her way through her Byakugan; Hinata was barely able to dodge the projectile as it cut her shoulder causing it to bleed. She then looked at her shoulder.

'It's just a flesh wound' Hinata thought 'I'm still able to fight' Hinata thought as she got ready once again.

'Where are you girlie' Kidomaru thought; he then saw Hinata begin to run 'there you- 'Kidomaru did not get to finish his thought as he was hit on his side from a blade of wind. Kidomaru then turned around and saw the other girl from off to his right side. Kidomaru pulled back his bow to fire a arrow at the girl; but he was then rushed from his other side.

Hinata was able to close the distance and get close to Kidomaru; she charged up her fingertips and slashed at Kidomaru. Kidomaru thought she was going for him but was shocked see she aimed for his bow string effectively disabling the weapon. Hinata then followed up with several gentle fist strikes; Hinata's hand was caught by Kidomaru and he was about to hit her.