Chapter 8

Naruto, Sarada, Tsubaki and Ichigo were standing in front of Hiruzen Sarutobi as they were wondering what was going on; over the past 2 months they have all been training for the chunin exams and planning their next courses of action. So, to be called in the middle of training was very peculiar.

"I called you all here for a special mission" Hiruzen said as all 4-ninja looked at him in surprise "as you know in a few months the chunin exams will begin and we will begin our plans; however, I believe I may have found another suitable ally to ad to our ranks" he said as he pulled out a picture of a brown-haired girl.

"Who's that" Naruto asked to which Hiruzen responded.

"This is Yakumo Kurama" he stated "she is the heiress of the Kurama clan and a genjutsu prodigy; she was originally under the tutelage of Kurenai Yuhi. But due to her unstable genjutsu she was deemed a lost cause; and she even has a second personality as well" he said to which the 4-ninja looked confused.

"Uhh… so how do we convince her to join us" Tsubaki asked as she was feeling very unsure about this mission.

"Glad you asked" Hiruzen asked as he pointed to a corner of the room where Jiraya was leaning against the wall.

"Hey kids" he greeted to the 4 surprise as they have been in the room the entire time and didn't even notice him "I'm gonna be the leader of this mission and I asked sensei here to let me borrow you 4" he said with a grin.

Sarada and Ichigo nodded in acceptance, Naruto smiled as he was spending time with his favorite teacher and Tsubaki was dancing like a idiot.

"Hell yeah" she cheered "going on a mission with my daddy; we're gonna kick names and take ass" she said as she beamed.

"Uhh… I think you meant to say- "Sarada began until Ichigo stopped her.

"She knows what she said" he said tiredly as he was all to use to Tsubaki's antics.

"Ok" Hiruzen said gaining their attentions "you got your mission; gear up and move out" Hiruzen said to which all 5 saluted and exited the office. Hiruzen then smiled as he looked at the picture of Yakumo 'Naruto. If anyone can help her it would be you' he thought as he got back to his hokage duties.

The Kurama clan compound

All 5 members of the squad were standing outside the compound looking at the reasonably modest when compared to the Hyuga or Uchiha compound; Naruto looked over to Jiraya.

"Hey pervy sage" he asked to which Jiraya face palmed at the nickname given to him by Naruto "why is this place so small; these people are a clan right" he asked to which Jiraya nodded.

"Yes, but they're not as big as the Inuzuka, political as the Nara or as rich as the Hyuga" Jiraya answered "they are about 35ish strong and prefer to stay out of politics" he answered before Tsubaki spoke up.

"Let's find this Yakuma girl and bring her into the fold" she said as she walked ahead with a pep in her step as Sarada and Ichigo sweat dropped while Naruto and Jiraya nodded and followed after her both marching like they were on the way to cash in a winning lottery ticket.

Sarada sighed at her boyfriends' antics "he's such an idiot" she said as she looked at his smiling face "but he's my idiot" she said with a soft smile as he and Ichigo walked forward.