Chapter 29

Naruto, Jiraya, Karin and Fu vs Jugo

Jugo charged at Naruto and his clones in a murderous rage; one of the clones charged at Jugo with a kunai in his hand. Jugo struck at the clone but missed when the clone jumped over his arm; the clone then spun around and thrusted the kunai at Jugo's neck.

Jugo turned his head just in time and caught the kunai with his teeth as a savage smile crept on his face; Jugo then grabbed the Naruto clone by the arm and slammed him into the ground dispelling it. Jugo then saw the other clones charge at him and went into the fray; Jugo began to swing and attack wildly dispelling clones faster than Naruto could replace them.

"Hahaha" Jugo laughed "more, more, more" he shouted as he relished in the slaughter.

"You fucking psycho" Naruto shouted as he kicked Jugo in the back of the head; Jugo seemingly having no damage done to him turned around and punched Naruto in the gut sending him into a wall.

"Naruto" Jiraya shouted as he charged at Jugo.

"Worry about yourself" Jugo said as he threw a punch at Jiraya; Jiraya then went through hand signs.

'Needle Jizu' Jiraya's hair then became stiff and sharp as Jugo fist contacted his hair; Jiraya blocked with his forearm and felt the hit rattle his bones. Jugo's fist was stabbed through but the boy seemed to show no pain 'He punches almost as hard as Tsunade' Jiraya thought.

Jugo then kicked Jiraya in the chest impaling his foot on the sharpened hair; the kick however moved Jiraya back as his feet made trenched in the ground as he tried to keep his balance.

"Hahaha" Jugo laughed "is that all you- "Jugo began.

"Hey big guy" Fu shouted from up above Jugo; Jugo looked up and a flash of light blinded Jugo. Jugo began to scream and thrash around dispelling several more Naruto clones.

"My eyes, my eyes" Jugo shouted; Jugo then felt something wrap around his body.

Karin was using her chakra chains to both restrain and drain Jugo "Naruto, Jiraya, Fu; get him now. I don't think I can hold him for that long" Karin shouted as she tried her best to hold Jugo.

Fu flew down at a fast speed with her foot and leg extended and biju chakra reinforcing it "take this" Fu shouted; Fu kicked Jugo across his face making a loud boom when it happened. Fu landed and turned around and saw Jugo still conscious and fighting.

Naruto then got up as red chakra began to cloak him and ran at Jugo; Naruto with his fist ready began to punch the bound Jugo. Even with his chakra reinforcing his fists it still felt like he was punching a steel wall; Jiraya came up afterwards and assisted Naruto as both began to deliver chakra powered punches to Jugo trying to knock him out.

Jugo's transformation then began to spread more until his whole body changed and now, he no longer looked human. "Grrraaah" Jugo shouted as he kicked Naruto in the chest and head butted Jiraya; Jugo in a rage spun around dragging Karin off her feet and into the air.

"Karin" Fu shouted; Karin hand no choice but to cancel her chains and was sent flying right into Fu's arms. Fu caught her but fell down hard as the impact of Karin knocked the wind out of her; both Karin and Fu looked at each other but then separated as Jugo landed between them.

"Come here girlie" Jugo said "I want to rip you to pieces and your little pixie friend too" he said.

Fu looking at Jugo cursed 'Chomei' Fu thought 'I need your power ' Fu said and Chomei nodded.