Chapter 30

Konoha: 3 and a half years after the Sasuke 'Retrieval' mission

At the Uzumaki compound

Naruto woke up with a yawn as he stretched; he then looked to his sides and saw both Sarada and Hinata sleeping peacefully. Naruto smiled as he looked at the both of them; Naruto leaned down and kissed both girls and they both woke up.

"Morning Naruto" Sarada said stretching and fumbling for her glasses "what time is it" she said and Naruto chuckled. Sarada changed slightly over the past 3 years; her hair was now shoulder length and she was taller now. But what made the most difference to her was her body; while her breasts weren't as big as Tsubaki's or Hinata's they were about a B-cup although she mostly took pride in her toned legs and ass.

"8 am" Naruto said "we got to eat breakfast lets go and wake the others" he said; Sarada nodded as she got out of bed. Sarada was wearing her red tank top and Naruto boxer "and can I get my boxers back; I swear Temari started a bad trend with you all" she said and Sarada chuckled.

"Hey I like them" Sarada said posing "they are very loose and breathable" she said and Naruto rolled his eyes; Sarada then went to the bathroom.

Naruto then turned over to Hinata who fell back asleep "Hinata wake up my love" he said and Hinata rolled over.

"5 more minutes" she said and Naruto chuckled; he then leaned down and began to blow into her ear making her giggle "Ok, ok fine" Hinata said getting out of bed. Hinata also changed over the past few years; she now had long waist length hair, a amazing figure and a bust that was second only to Tsubaki.

"C'mon let's go" Naruto said getting out of bed and walking out into the hall in his shorts; he then created several shadow clones that went off and began waking up the others.

Dining room

Naruto was sitting in the dining room of the compound eating with everyone as they conversed amongst themselves; Naruto was glad that Tsunade was able to pull some strings. After the death of Sasuke Tsunade claimed ownership over the Uchiha compound as it was granted to them by the Senju; after demolishing the compound they built a new one and gave it to Naruto. The reason was Naruto was a descendant of 2 shinobi clans but which clans were still kept secret in case of political fallout.

Naruto laughed at the irony of many merchants and store owners trying to carry favor with him after learning he was so influential; he had the biggest smile on his face when he told them to 'fuck off'.

Naruto looked around the table at all his fiance's; Temari, Fu, Karui, Kin, Tayuya, Hinata, Karin (all look the same as in cannon), Sarada, Moro, Tsubaki and Yakumo.

Moro changed over the past few years; her long hair was now cut to neck lenght as her hair now resembles Tsume's but was only spikey at the bottom. She also had horizontal scars on her cheeks from when Kiba stabbed her; this however did not harm her looks and she was still very beautiful.

Tsubaki however looked down right smashing; Tsubaki looked like Tsunade when she was her age although her ponytail still resembled her fathers. And what made her even prouder was the fact that her breasts were now bigger than Tsunade's; Tsunade was 106cm while Tsubaki was 110cm. The real kicker was that now Tsubaki had 3 jobs now; shinobi, book writer and model.

Yakumo changed a lot; gone was her Kimono a she now wore mostly her anbu uniform. Yakumo followed in Yugao's foot steps and joined the anbu. She did change physically as well as she was now at a C-cup and looked very beautiful but also very modest.