Chapter 19

Rock lee rushed at Ichigo and jumped in the air 'leaf hurricane' Lee spun around to kick Ichigo; Ichigo ducked under the kick and grabbed Lee's leg. Lee not deterred by his leg being grabbed brought up his other leg in order to once again kick Ichigo; Ichigo let go of Lee's leg and jumped back.

Ichigo then drew out his wooden training sword and charged at Lee; Ichigo slashed at Lee missing a Lee dodged. Lee then jumped back and stood up.

"You are quite the adversary" Lee said as he began to unwrap his bandages "however I doubt you will be able to withstand this attack" he said as he then crossed his arms. "First Gate Gate of Opening… open" Lee said as he then rushed forward at blinding speed and kicked Ichigo in the air.

Ichigo while in the air felt himself be wrapped with something; he then saw it was Lee's bandages and the boy was behind him. Lee then began to descend down at a fast arc 'forward lotus' Lee then smashed into the ground sending up a giant cloud of dust.

In the stands

"Ichigo" Naruto shouted in disbelief.

Hinata and Yakumo both had their hands over their mouths in horror; they knew that Ichigo was probably hurt after that attack. They then heard Tsubaki whistle.

"Damn that's gotta hurt" Tsubaki said nonchalantly "I wonder how Ichigo's going to react when he gets back up" she said making Naruto, Hinata and Yakumo look at her in confusion.

"He's probably going to be pissed" Moro said crossing her arms "remember when that Akimichi dude tried to stomp on him" she said and Tsubaki began to laugh.

"Yeah I remember" Tsubaki said "Ichigo used his sword to slice him open from his balls to his stomach; man it was so gross seeing guts come out from a 40 foot tall fat man" she said.

Naruto looked back down eyes wide open 'how tough is he'.

In the arena

Lee got up off the ground and turned to the crater where he landed with Ichigo; as the dust settled he expected to see legs sticking out of the ground but froze in what he saw.

Ichigo was standing up his head turned to the side in a awkward angle; Ichigo then reached up and grabbed his head and in one swift motion twisted it back into place with a horrible cracking sound.

"That was pretty good I'll hand it to you" Ichigo said as he rubbed the dirt and dust from his hair and cloths "if I wasn't as well built as I am I'd be paralyzed" he said. Lee took a step back; he used that technique on a missing ninja and it disabled him, but Ichigo was able to shrug it off like it was nothing.

"How- how did you-"Lee began until Lee saw something fall from the sky; 'feathers' Lee thought as his vision began to blur. He was then hit with a chakra pulse from Ichigo that disrupted the genjutsu.

"Lee the village is under attack" Ichigo shouted and Lee looked around seeing sound and sand ninja fighting in the stands "get your ass in the fight" he shouted as he then disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

In the arena infirmary

"Ok nearly there" Shizune said as she and Hana poured medical chakra into Sarada's head "ok done" she said and Sarada stood back up.

"Good to go" Sarada said as she walked next to Naruto, Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki, Karui, Temari and Ino; just then a swirl of leaves appeared and Ichigo walked up.