Chapter 28

With Naruto and company: Takigakure outer defenses

"Ok then" Jiraya said walking out of the village defensive lines and walking up to Naruto, Karin, Tayuya and Kin who were eating lunch "I've gotten permission to operate in the area; we have a 3-day window to complete this mission so let's go and get this crap over with. Otherwise, we'll be forced out and miss out on getting that info from Guren" he said and they all stood up.

"Karin keep your senses open, Kin your ears, Naruto be ready to fight just in case someone comes out" Jiraya said and they all nodded.

"Copy that Lord Jiraya" Karin said readjusting her glasses.

"Copy" Kin said.

"Ok great let's go" Tayuya said stretching "I want to get this done as soon as possible; I hate fucking camping" she said and Kin chuckled. "Ok I'll lead the way; it's in the western forest I believe" Tayuya said.

"Alright let's go save that kid" Naruto said with a cheer.

'Confident little fucker isn't he' Tayuya thought 'I guess that's why Kin into him… or at least I hope so' Tayuya thought as she began to lead the team west of the village.

2 hours later

As the team walked through the forest Naruto walked up to Kin and spoke "Tayuya is pretty cool" Naruto said "I can see why you hang out with her; she has a foul mouth but she's pretty fun to chat with once you get to know her" Naruto said and Kin smiled.

"Yeah of course" Kin said before blushing "but that's not the only reason I hang out with her" Kin said a little bashful making Naruto confused.

"Huh what do you mean Kin" Naruto asked confused why Kin was so flustered.

"Welll… it's uhhh… it's like- "Kin began until Naruto grabbed her and pulled her to safety as a gust of wind hit just where they were just at.

"What the hel- "Tayuya said before a bright light blinded her and made her stumble back "fucking fuck" Tayuya shouted as she rubbed her eyes.

Jiraya who shielded his eyes in time say the attacker running at him; he blocked and grabbed the attackers' arm and put her into wrist lock.

"Who are you and- "Jiraya began until the girl disappeared from his grasp and he looked around; the girl then reappeared in front of him and kicked him in the nuts breaking his defenses. She was about to follow up with another attack but was kicked by Naruto from the side; the girl then retreated up a tree and looked down.

"Intruders" the girl shouted "you have violated the neutrality of Takigakure; now you will face the wrath of Fu, container of the 7 tails" she shouted. Naruto looked at the girl and saw her unusual features; she was a petite girl with tan skin, orange eyes and mint green hair.

'Wait did she said container of the 7 tails' Naruto thought with wide eyes.

"Now prepare for- "Fu began until Jiraya held up his hand.

"Wait, wait we are from Konoha" Jiraya shouted before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper "we have permission from your leader Shibuki to operate in your nation; we are not your enemy" he said.

Fu then went from confident to downright embarrassed "oh my god I'm sorry" she said jumping down and running up to them and grabbing the paper; she read it and realized it's legit. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry; I wasn't informed; are you all ok" she asked worried she caused a international incident.