Chapter 7

Naruto was currently sitting in front of Hiruzen after returning from wave; he had a lot of things on his mind, his feelings for Sarada, how he was going to deal with Hinata's feelings, how he now had a fox tail that he hides under a henge. Now the old man wanted to him about something serious.

"Naruto" Hiruzen said catching the boy's attention "I have to ask you to do something" he said seriously which made Naruto gulp.

"W-w-what is it" Naruto said as Hiruzen smiled.

"Relax Naruto" Hiruzen said calming the boy down "I have a offer for you; as you know both your mother and father were both the last of their clans and in return now you are the last descendant" Hiruzen said to which Naruto nodded. Naruto was told about his parents by Hiruzen and Jiraya a week after Sarada and the others arrived; while at first, he was pissed he quickly got over it as Hiruzen pointed out he would've had assassins hunting him every second of every day.

"Ok and…" Naruto said as Hiruzen smirked.

"Well, you have a certain responsibility to your clans so that means you have to ensure the clans continue their legacies" Hiruzen said as Naruto looked more confused. 'Oh boy this is going to be good' Hiruzen thought as Naruto was completely unaware of what he was getting at.

At Sarada's and Moro's apartment.

"-and that's what happened back in wave" Sarada finished as her friends looked at her with various ranging expressions. Hinata, Hanabi and Shizune were gushing at the romantic story she just told of her and Naruto back in wave, Moro and Yugao were smirking as they both knew that Sarada liked Naruto and were happy that she finally made her feelings known. Tsubaki and Anko how ever looked confused.

"So you didn't fuck him" Anko said which made Hinata faint, Shizune spit out her drink, Moro sputter, Hanabi look confused, Yugao look angry, Tsubaki nod and Sarada blush at the brashness of the statement.

"No of course not" Sarada shouted as Tsubaki and Anko shook their heads in disappointment.

"So you had the perfect confession, nobody around and a romantic setting and didn't do anything" Tsubaki asked and Sarada nodded "man you fucked up I would've at least done some hand stuff or something" she said as everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"I would've at least blow him" Anko said to which Sarada looked at her.

"I'm not that kind of girl" Sarada said as Tsubaki and Anko laughed at how embarrassed she was.

"Sarada Uchiha everyone" Tsubaki said as she pointed to the red-faced girl "the prudish book worm and the president of the iddy biddy titty committee" she said as her and Anko laughed harder. They were both quieted down by Yugao hitting Anko in the head and Moro doing the same to Tsubaki. As both girls rubbed their heads Anko looked at Yugao who looked livid.

"Enough Anko" Yugao said "I will not tolerate such things in my presence" she said as Anko huffed and pouted.

"Whatever it's not like I told her to give him a rimjob or something" Anko said as Yugao looked even more angry. Before she could speak Hanabi raised up her hand and asked a question.

"What's a rimjob" she asked in a childish and innocent way. Shizune and Yugao paled as they completely forgot the young girl was there for a second.