Chapter 15

With Naruto and Crew: Wave Country

Naruto, Jiraya, Sarada, Moro, Karin and Tsume were all walking through the woods of wave country; Naruto was looking around trying to retrace his steps.

"Ok I'm like 99 percent sure this is the area" Naruto said stranding in the middle of a field.

"Are you sure this is going to work" Moro said looking around "I mean it has been a few months" she said as Naruto waved her off.

"I'm sure Moro" Naruto said rolling his eyes "have some faith" Naruto said; just then a thick ist rolled in "see what did I tell you" Naruto said with a victorious smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here kid" came the voice of Zabuza as the mist faded away revealing him and Haku "is this a mission or a vendetta" Zabuza said.

Jiraya then stepped forward "calm down son" Jiraya said making Zabuza and Haku go wide eyed "we are here to talk about some employment" he said.

"Why would a legendary Sanin want our help" Haku asked as he removed his mask "we are rogue ninja; besides Konoha has a lot of skilled shinobi as well" he said. Jiraya laughed and cleared his throat.

"Simple little lady" Jiraya said "we are here to hire the both of you for a simple reason; plausible deniability" he said. "We have some… problems with certain individuals so we are looking for some skilled individuals that can get rid of them. You'll be paid well and offered a under the table pardon" Jiraya said. Zabuza and Haku both looked at each other and then to Naruto.

"Is this true kid" Zabuza said "you're too much of a boy scout to lie" he said which made Naruto gain a tic mark.

"Yes, it's true" Naruto said "we need your help" he said. Zabuza and Haku both looked at each other and nodded

"Ok you got a deal Jiraya" Zabuza said; Jiraya nodded and threw him a scroll.

"That's half of the payment" Jiraya said "come to Konoha 3 days before the chunin exam finals and I'll explain your mission; and remember if you get caught or killed it will not lead back to us. You're on your own" Jiraya said and Zabuza chuckled.

"That's the life of a rogue ninja" Zabuza said before looking to Haku "come on Haku; lets go" he said. Haku and nodded and began to leave; but before he could he turned around and faced Jiraya.

"By the way Lord Jiraya" Haku said catching the old mans attention "I'm a boy" he said; Jiraya, Tsume, and Moro all went slack jawed as they saw the 2 rogue ninja disappear.

"You fucking serious" Moro said looking at Naruto; Naruto nodded.

"Yeah caught me by surprise too" Naruto said; Naruto then turned his attention to Tsume who was touching her hair.

"How come a boy has such pretty hair and I go this wild spikey hair" she said a little depressed; Tsume then felt Naruto put his arm around her waist and she looked at him.

"Don't say that Tsume your hair is fine" Naruto said with a smile that made Tsume feel a little better "besides I like your hair like that it makes you look super cool; I like the wild side look" Naruto said.

Tsume scoffed and looked away blushing "thanks Naruto" Tsume said; hardly anyone has ever complemented her on her looks so to hear this was a change of pace for her. Tsume then turned and kissed Naruto on the cheek "I'm loving you more and more everyday" she said. Naruto then flashed his trademark grin and rubbed the back of his head.